Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2024
Uk
IMG_1750.jpeg
JEALOUS? 😭😭
Beefy check his ex out 😍😍😍 what a naturally , in proportion , pretty STUNNING girl. You would 100% be the downgrade babes 😘👶🏼🦌

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
It’s the way she thinks if she goes into some other guys live that they are going to fall in love with her ! Feck off . Creeping about the live last night , then in Martins when she got muted ...total weirdo
Vav on a date “ look into my eyes not around the eyes straight into my eyes and your under” you will obey my every command,you will not look at another female, you will believe im a size 12 and argue back with everyone who doesn’t agree. The money from the charity was just resting in my bank account and then was erm lost ….

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Vav on a date “ look into my eyes not around the eyes straight into my eyes and your under” you will obey my every command,you will not look at another female, you will believe im a size 12 and argue back with everyone who doesn’t agree. The money from the charity was just resting in my bank account and then was erm lost ….
Why is there no 🤮 reaction emoji 😂😂😂

kellz

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
Did you zoom in to see them to count them? I bet not babe. You saw them just looking like everyone else 🤣
IMG_6400.jpeg
Oh so she making on it’s the L’Oréal?? When asked the other day what she had been using on her skin, she replied saying it was a product she had coming out and it was all secret just now until the launch. Now it’s L’Oréal though, to try and punt some products 🙄🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.