Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024

Attachments

• IMG_9327.gif
    IMG_9327.gif
    64.1 KB · Views: 144
Mar 28, 2024
London
Absolute riots of people. I don’t think he’s above her either, he’s happy to use her for the content and views.

But he needs to watch because this nice, quirky, thankful nice guy persona he emits will quickly be trashed by her and her huns.
Totally agree, he's a nice guy. She talks to him like he's simple!!

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Oh so she making on it’s the L’Oréal?? When asked the other day what she had been using on her skin, she replied saying it was a product she had coming out and it was all secret just now until the launch. Now it’s L’Oréal though, to try and punt some products 🙄🙄
Actually boycotting loreal at this moment as they test on animals or as we know her vav 😆

Mar 8, 2024
What is she doing with that straw? Has she no shame? She is walking round like sorry stomping round like she’s this incredibly stunning women when in reality she’s a fing irrelevant irritating frog! t bag. She absolutely adores herself. I don’t get why. It just makes her so unlikable even more so than she is with her massive ego. And also staff.. no one has “tried to take you down” you utter jizz bucket.. being called out for being a t isn’t “taking you down” especially with the size of your arse and thighs, they’d make it difficult to take you down.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
What is she doing with that straw? Has she no shame? She is walking round like sorry stomping round like she’s this incredibly stunning women when in reality she’s a fing irrelevant irritating frog! t bag. She absolutely adores herself. I don’t get why. It just makes her so unlikable even more so than she is with her massive ego. And also staff.. no one has “tried to take you down” you utter jizz bucket.. being called out for being a t isn’t “taking you down” especially with the size of your arse and thighs, they’d make it difficult to take you down.
Awww ffsssss she’s got all the butterflies noo. I’d put her on her arse in a second 😭😂

Beefy don’t get ahead of yourself hen I’m sure there is an investigation into you stealing charity money…. Karma always comes around 😏

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
She’s on the underground and looking over the track at the wall and smiling. What a fing reject 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and it’s *you’re. Stupid tit

Status
Not open for further replies.