Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
She’s Defos asking herself these questions…. I hope someone gives her a swift kick up the nanny

Attachments

• IMG_9359.jpeg
    IMG_9359.jpeg
    133.8 KB · Views: 102

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
It’s unreal how much this woman loves herself. These TT lot make me cringe trying to show off the so called glamorous lifestyles lol it’s just so cringe. Look at me, look at me & my lovely long hair 😂😂
It's not even her hair. I repeat NOT her hair!! It grew out of someone else's follicles.
Actually thinking about that makes me feel a bit icky.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’m a natural blonde but dye it a dark colour. I started going white at 27 (when I was getting divored 😂)
In tomorrow for a wee all one length bob 🫶🏼
Having my hair done is the only treat I give myself. I’m not one for nail salons and all that pampering. I don’t like being touched by people 🤭I do my own nails 💅🏼 and own facials. You’d think I was an influencer if you saw my dressing room and cupboards full of skin products 🤭the thought of showing myself and my house gives me shivers. I don’t know how these people can do it, although they crave attention so that’s why I suppose

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Having my hair done is the only treat I give myself. I’m not one for nail salons and all that pampering. I don’t like being touched by people 🤭I do my own nails 💅🏼 and own facials. You’d think I was an influencer if you saw my dressing room and cupboards full of skin products 🤭the thought of showing myself and my house gives me shivers. I don’t know how these people can do it, although they crave attention so that’s why I suppose
I’m actually getting my nails done tomorrow too 🤣🤣 I always have my nails done but just took my extensions out and going for an all one length bob. You know when you just need a change! I’m in that phase just now. Sick of the sight of myself. I’m not a show off either. I like nice things but I don’t need people to see them. Staph wouldn’t know what discreet was if it slapped her on the face

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Reckon , those guys appearing on her comments of late come via the Tinder page .. Can you imagine , this is my TT platform , come say hello . Except she's not " stunning and beautiful " Christopher as she uses filters , and has an ugly personality . Also , no we're no jealous 😆. I know I'm me and I don't use filters , if ever been on these sites , unlike her .

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’m actually getting my nails done tomorrow too 🤣🤣 I always have my nails done but just took my extensions out and going for an all one length bob. You know when you just need a change! I’m in that phase just now. Sick of the sight of myself. I’m not a show off either. I like nice things but I don’t need people to see them. Staph wouldn’t know what discreet was if it slapped her on the face
I’d love to get my nails done but I’m always breaking them and I’m away a lot so I like to be able to do them myself. I have a mini UV lamp that does a finger at a time so can pack it and it comes all over with me 💅🏼

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Still in shock at those absolutely revolting witch shoes she wore last night 😂🙈 what on earth is she thinking going out in public looking like that 😳😂 she’s clueless and a massive pig 🐷 state of her ramming that food on the bed 🤢 why’s she got plastic gloves on too?? Is it to protect her from the bed bugs 🤦🏼‍♀️
She wore them because they are free she’s sucking up Steve maddens ass for more freebies!at this point Steve Madden is high on crack cause they are nasty and she always picks the most vile ones! But knowing her she will be picking the most expensive ones thinking she is clever 😆 Her trainers must be honking!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She wore them because they are free she’s sucking up Steve maddens ass for more freebies!at this point Steve Madden is high on crack cause they are nasty and she always picks the most vile ones! But knowing her she will be picking the most expensive ones thinking she is clever 😆 Her trainers must be honking!
I thought she got them from the clearance section in TK Maxx

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
She’s awfy quiet this morning 😂 it will be awww morning guyyzzz so bliddy tired, such an aaammmaaazzing night 😭
Do you know I’m so bliddy tired. I just don’t get a minute
If she is yawning none stop into a coffee I’m going to fight her! 😂 how do her Huns manage to worship this buet?
Why is her and other tiktokers always eating online? What’s the obsession? Do they get paid more?
It’s not entertainment for me! Now her making an arse of herself and finally the lies catching up on her is entertaining!
And now Korey’s fans see right through her and they are seen as JEALOUS.

Status
Not open for further replies.