Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
So, couldnā€™t do the save video on TT like @Missy suggested so Iā€™ve gone with screen record. Iā€™ve one child offshore, one in London for an interview and one and school so Iā€™m winging it here šŸ™ˆ

Itā€™s the snidey side eye, like Mel was embarrassing, sheā€™s such a b! This, Staph, is why youā€™ve no pals šŸ¤£

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1714732256.mp4
    36.1 MB

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
So, couldnā€™t do the save video on TT like @Missy suggested so Iā€™ve gone with screen record. Iā€™ve one child offshore, one in London for an interview and one and school so Iā€™m winging it here šŸ™ˆ

Itā€™s the snidey side eye, like Mel was embarrassing, sheā€™s such a b! This, Staph, is why youā€™ve no pals šŸ¤£
Ahhh ask your kids to show you when they are home. šŸ˜‚
Have you got a dark background because often that hides icons etc. Have a practice at saving vids, you only have to press and hold on the screen of what you are watching then the options come up.
Just be careful because people get caught out by their usernames showing on screen recording. Iā€™m happy to post any videos/posts for everyone here daily šŸ‘šŸ¼

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Yeah like garbage.
IMG_5149.jpeg
And now you look like a beast šŸ˜‚

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Thatā€™s so sweet! It must amuse you to know that Vagalicious would not be hearng The same thing?
Only when she comes out with ā€œtheyā€™re just jealousā€ I have all the things she is desperately grasping for šŸ˜‚ although I hate social media and the effects itā€™s having on teenagers and society in general, so I donā€™t have any strangers telling me how gorgeous I am or masses of followers on my private accounts. She wouldnā€™t like that part about me.

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
Iā€™m with you on that!!!!
It's like when you were a wee daft lippy teen and you thought you got the last word in to clamp somebody up that you pulled that face with the side look. What age is she again? Oh that's right!! no a kick in the arse off her forties and she's got that same wee look. I just CANNOT with her

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
So why was she back in her hotel room early doors yet again barn storming into someone else's live? I'm in London a few times a year because my friend reallocated there for work and nine times out of ten we are walking down the street with the clenny people in their road sweepers with the sun coming up.Big busy happening city. Nae pals Vav again.

Mar 8, 2024
Sheā€™s awfy quiet this morning šŸ˜‚ it will be awww morning guyyzzz so bliddy tired, such an aaammmaaazzing night šŸ˜­
Do you know Iā€™m so bliddy tired. I just donā€™t get a minute
Donā€™t you know sheā€™s the bizziest women in the world! No one can do what she does. Sheā€™s so so bizzy. And sou sou tired. Yaaaaawwwwnnnnnnn Iā€™m sou sou tired guys. My thighs are weighing me down when I stomp around so I am shattteeeerrrrrreeeedddddd

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Donā€™t you know sheā€™s the bizziest women in the world! No one can do what she does. Sheā€™s so so bizzy. And sou sou tired. Yaaaaawwwwnnnnnnn Iā€™m sou sou tired guys. My thighs are weighing me down when I stomp around so I am shattteeeerrrrrreeeedddddd
Me thinks shes in a wee huff cos Korey snubbed her and she doesn't want to answer the questions

Ayrshirelass

Mar 11, 2024
Ayrshire
So why was she back in her hotel room early doors yet again barn storming into someone else's live? I'm in London a few times a year because my friend reallocated there for work and nine times out of ten we are walking down the street with the clenny people in their road sweepers with the sun coming up.Big busy happening city. Nae pals Vav again.
This is the thing that sheā€™ll never admit to, she really does live a very sad and lonely life. She has no pals in real life, she fawns over people who are paid to be at events that sheā€™s invited to, theyā€™re nothing more than colleagues and I use that term very loosely. If she had any pals she could easily have brought them down with her and they could have entertained themselves while she was so bliddy bizzee at all her meetings then went out later. But no, she gets all her validation from strangers online, it really is pathetic. When this inevitably crumbles around her sheā€™ll have absolutely nothing going for her in life and sheā€™s pissed away all the money sheā€™s earned on fugly designer gear.

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Donā€™t know about yous but Iā€™m starting to maybe think that people are finally wakening up to her. Her average likes are 2500 apart when she punts max out and you have lots of unknown people saving videos of him šŸ˜³šŸ˜³ she makes absolutely no content on asn awareness whatsoever even though she says this is what her platform is all about. She really is one horrible money hungry nasty piece of work I feel sorry for her kids the way she behaves šŸ’ÆšŸ’ÆšŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

Status
Not open for further replies.