Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
So why was she back in her hotel room early doors yet again barn storming into someone else's live? I'm in London a few times a year because my friend reallocated there for work and nine times out of ten we are walking down the street with the clenny people in their road sweepers with the sun coming up.Big busy happening city. Nae pals Vav again.
I honestly believe it's because she can choose how she looks , like filters etc, and that's why she chooses to be "online" more than in person .. sad life !!

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
Whatever filter that is, it’s good. Cause she looks nothing like it.
Believe me, I’m not saying that cause I’m ‘jealous’.
I do alright for myself 😉
IMG_6489.jpeg
When that filter slips tho'. Cannot unsee Tracey Barlow Screenshot_20240503_142116.jpg Screenshot_20240503_142116.jpg

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
There’s a part 2 slagging her ex off
Give me 10 mins I’ll upload It when I’ve finished my cool down walk as got no wifi in my gym 👍🏼
At this stage if I was him I'd be getting her a cease and desist letter sent. Why has she got this poor guy on blast all the time?
Move on and keep your dirty linen in the wash basket.
Never have I understood any of these
"creators" talking smack about exes or even showing their non consenting kids in these platforms.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Thank you for your service.

She takes so long to get ready, and walks so slow.

Aye and the rest hen 🤣
The difference is, that he won’t s you off Vav on a public platform.
You didn’t need to do pro and cons for people who co parent. They each know if they can tolerate each other. This public service you think you’re doing is bullshit.
You shared a room because you want his fit body again. No other reason to share a room if you could have got another

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Were you but vav?

At this stage if I was him I'd be getting her a cease and desist letter sent. Why has she got this poor guy on blast all the time?
Move on and keep your dirty linen in the wash basket.
Never have I understood any of these
"creators" talking smack about exes or even showing their non consenting kids in these platforms.
She will always blast other people cause she thinks she’s perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.