Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge

Her skin looks biddy awful so spotty around the nose 🤢
I tried the tester for that stuff on my hand the other day and it was like the tin man's hand. I like to look dewy not chromed. I'm finding a lot just now that loads of people should step away from their makeup bags and learn the basics. Less is definetly more in some cases.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Yeah like garbage.
IMG_5149.jpeg
More like Petr eats well, and she felt guilty of her own accord.

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
So I've made a very conscious effort recently to eat cleaner and healthier. Feel great for it tbh. Other half still likes his wee treats but I can honestly say that I wouldn't thank you for it now, kinda gives me the grue but I can tell you one hundred percent, if I wanted to I would and if he was critical about it I would make damn sure to eat a box of crispy cremes in one sitting in front of him.
Point being ALWAYS has to make herself out to be the controlled victim and now she's happy single being large and in charge.

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
So I've made a very conscious effort recently to eat cleaner and healthier. Feel great for it tbh. Other half still likes his wee treats but I can honestly say that I wouldn't thank you for it now, kinda gives me the grue but I can tell you one hundred percent, if I wanted to I would and if he was critical about it I would make damn sure to eat a box of crispy cremes in one sitting in front of him.
The amount of times she has said a man made her feel awful for eating what ever she wanted every boyfriend 🙊🙊🙊 also the ED is an actual joke. Only ED she has is see food and she eats it simple and nothing to be ashamed of. Just DA lie vav you moron

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
They say your eyebrows should be like sisters not twins. I don't think that hers are even in the same postcode never mind being related. I'm all for a nice natural looking arch but c'mon to do!

His body would, indeed, appear to be a temple ?! I don't know the guy but, from what little I have seen, he keeps himself in shape.

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
His body would, indeed, appear to be a temple ?! I don't know the guy but, from what little I have seen, he keeps himself in shape.
Totally get that but think if you were that way and you saw your partner eating crap all the time, you would try to encourage them to eat a bit healthier.
Do not think for a minute he forbid her to eat treats and stuff. Just think it fits in well with her my hands are clean as to how my marriage failed narrative. Classic narcissist. Their s never smells ever.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Totally get that but think if you were that way and you saw your partner eating crap all the time, you would try to encourage them to eat a bit healthier.
Do not think for a minute he forbid her to eat treats and stuff. Just think it fits in well with her my hands are clean as to how my marriage failed narrative. Classic narcissist. Their s never smells ever.
Let’s remember vav done her pt training you know the same Vav that had a ED and that her working out triggered it even more 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she even had a insta page for her fitness journey 🙊

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Bored Prince Charming GIF by Disney

Prince charming when he sees she's stole his shoes again..."hey u ya cow who said yi could hiv a loan of ma good buckle shoes fae pradamark".
"Get them aff yir feet ya mad t"
Vav .."look prince charmer I only took a wee loan of them till Stevie boy Madden gave me a freebie"
Charming.."aye yir always efter free stuff ya cow, noo gees ma shoes back or I will tell every t yi sucked ma cock room the back of Morrison's".
Vav .."hey yi still gonna Merrie mi"
Charmer.."aye so I will, I've heard the rumors n Iam no up fur loosing ma castle".
Vav.."but u said last night efter that vanilla sex that u wid Merrie me nae bother".
Charmer.."aye buckfast makes ya say mad s n plus that snail s u use has made yir skin look like a baw bag". "Noo away punt ur granny or yir fanny, Iam out of here back to my castle".
Vav.."do u am away to suck aff Korey n least he fing sings tae me".
Charmer.."he lied n said he lost his voice to get rid of u ya mad stalker".

Sent from my iphone

Status
Not open for further replies.