Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
Is Susan still a mod
Looks all clear just now. Probably lurking though. Sending mad Susan in with a list of demands soon probably.
You must not sing any requests for anyone other than my leader.
You must not mention anything relating to my leaders past.
You must bow down and be grateful that she has made you famous by proxy.
You must comply at all times and then she will come in..

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Looks all clear just now. Probably lurking though. Sending mad Susan in with a list of demands soon probably.
You must not sing any requests for anyone other than my leader.
You must not mention anything relating to my leaders past.
You must bow down and be grateful that she has made you famous by proxy.
You must comply at all times and then she will come in..
Her majesty - queen RATigan 👑 🐀

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It looks like the ekin blush in a more peachy tan version and that is rubbish it’s so sheer, she’s been smearing it on her caked face like se 😂 who the do uses a whole bottle like that, where’s the rest of the launch I thought she was releasing a whole range? Not all this for just a blush 😅
Was just going to say the same thing.
I always use my lipsticks, when it’s on I dab a bit on my cheeks then use a stipple brush. There is no bloody need for even more blushers on the market. Less is more ladies 😜

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Korey just said on his live it’s the best live he’s done in a while, after the difficult week it’s been! No sign of Vag or mention of her in his comments that I can see. He looks much more relaxed tonight too.
Can just imagine her f’in and blinding on his live, never mind Korey the trash took itself out at least he doesn’t have to worry about her coming in and taking over his lives and Suzy sheep and grumpy arse cat whatever her name is Ruth laying down the rules to accommodate the big lying rat. For the hate she gets it still astonishes me, that one wouldn’t step back and think nobody else gets this much hate and they are doing much better than me - so why me? … not jealousy, oh no that’s right it’s because you’ve done everyone over on the way up vav. The fall will be much worse

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Was just going to say the same thing.
I always use my lipsticks, when it’s on I dab a bit on my cheeks then use a stipple brush. There is no bloody need for even more blushers on the market. Less is more ladies 😜
I’ll be the first to admit I have way too much make up and I love a blush, but you’re right here. The way she trowels it on though don’t think she would agree. It’s never enough for big vav. Maybe her next product could be a cure for her lying spotty beak

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Screenshot_20240503_201604.jpg
This is giving me early noughties girl band mixed with Real Housewives of New Jersey.
You shouldn't have directed me to that page fashionma, on you, all I'm saying!
Is she 4feet tall?

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Right!! How the do does somebody look so different aw the time??
Swear she's a shape shifting chameleon. I genuinely thought that was Jessie Nelson there.
So from Tracey Barlow to Jessie Nelson in a matter of a few years. Hope she disnae go missing cos the appeal posters would be mental.
I’m just catching up been out all day and then me and my husband had a wee date night and had a houseful of kids (17) kids in the house and now in bed. I know but remember she does not use filters 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
It looks like the ekin blush in a more peachy tan version and that is rubbish it’s so sheer, she’s been smearing it on her caked face like se 😂 who the do uses a whole bottle like that, where’s the rest of the launch I thought she was releasing a whole range? Not all this for just a blush 😅
Wonder if there will be a launch in Aberdeen ? 😆

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
You know had a wee reccy on that hairdressing page of hers and my god!! Out of respect for the other lassies that she styled, I won't post their pictures, but I swear I'd have been greeting if she'd have been let loose on me.
Like letting Stevie Wonder go radgie with hairdressing scissors and dye.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 don’t mince your words there lol.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
You know had a wee reccy on that hairdressing page of hers and my god!! Out of respect for the other lassies that she styled, I won't post their pictures, but I swear I'd have been greeting if she'd have been let loose on me.
Like letting Stevie Wonder go radgie with hairdressing scissors and dye.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 don’t mince your words there lol. She done a girl I know wedding hair and it was
Here you are fellow Vav hating friends
She is younger than me and she is looking rough. Less is more. Now if I go out yes make up etc. I’m not one for make up day to day a little contour stick not (bperfect) se cause well it would break me out but I’m not been funny that just looks like some other se that they can’t shift and she is saying she’s taking it out. Want to poke her right in the eyes🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.