Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
Same I can’t help it either 🤣🤣🤣🤣 also my face. I’ve no time for oh I can’t say that no I will say that.
I get told at times by friends and my man if there's an asshole present being annoying, "Don't!!" and I go "what?? I'm no saying anything" bewildered and been told "You don't have to. It's your face" Think I've got facial tourettes in the presence of bangers.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I get told at times by friends and my man if there's an asshole present being annoying, "Don't!!" and I go "what?? I'm no saying anything" bewildered and been told "You don't have to. It's your face" Think I've got facial tourettes in the presence of bangers.
My man goes to me my face is rude 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I was a bit taken back by that. I just can’t be arsed with assholes no time for it now. Like none🤣🤣🤣

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
I don
She said on her live during the week do you think my team would let anything happen to me if there was a launch in Aberdeen no. No one would get to me
I don't think and hope not that people would do anything, that's a bit of a stretch even for her. But I think there would be a very small turnout. People would just vote with their feet.
Who's her team? Suited guys with sunnies and walkie talkies running alongside her limo or Mad Pam and Nana?

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Everything is always really caked on and unblended looking. I'm no snob believe me but I will always invest in quality skin care and cosmetics and hair products. Really pays for itself instead of walking about looking as though you've been paintballed.
Who knew day-glo blusher could mend a broken heart?
That’s one thing I also invest in his good skin care, I prob have to much of it but it’s all the same brand the cream the wash etc. this chopping and changing. Seen on her insta someone asked her what skin care do you use I mostly use L’Oréal eh?? Aye this week you t

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I don
I don't think and hope not that people would do anything, that's a bit of a stretch even for her. But I think there would be a very small turnout. People would just vote with their feet.
Who's her team? Suited guys with sunnies and walkie talkies running alongside her limo or Mad Pam and Nana?
Mmmm prob not no but I think those people she has pissed off said things about would go there and make sure she seen them. I know a few of them and when they see her they won’t hold back even if she has her 2 body guards with her 🤣

callinootyercrap

May 3, 2024
aberdeenshire
I’m surprised Aberdeen Angus Lipedema Limbs Vavron didn’t do a fundraiser for the 19 year old man Lilys father paralysed from the chest down when he ploughed into him in his car and knocked him off his scooter. Just imagine all the attention she could have got, although she would have had to leave out the dangerous driving and driving without insurance bit but when did the Highland Heifer let details get in the way?

P.S. When I say Lily’s Dad I mean her real father not the one she put on the birth certificate
I need more info on this hahahhaha wtffff

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Was just going to say the same thing.
I always use my lipsticks, when it’s on I dab a bit on my cheeks then use a stipple brush. There is no bloody need for even more blushers on the market. Less is more ladies 😜
It’s nothing special their is thousands of blushers I would rather buy far better quality and brand that doesn’t you look like a Tin man she really thinks she is something with a crappy make up brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.