Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Strategically placed comment asking what tan

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Strategically placed comment asking what tan
She was on last week raving about afterglow and no she’s omg this tan working on something. Why not work on being a mum a present mum you cow! Not a mum who just buys lily, and does not listen to her when she is moaning about you being on your phone. Can’t even have a takeaway and you film it. Or why not help your son, learn sign as I know the nursery has offered that but you said no. You can’t polish a turd and vav you are a big fat one 💩

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She only puts her own product on since when 🤣🤣
I really think she is suffering with delusions of grandeur. Honestly TT is nurturing all these narcissistic desperate people, what’s she going to be doing in 10years? She’s wasting cash on rent but I suppose PIP comes in handy for that. She could get him a lovely carer to be his PA with that money. Someone who would teach him makaton so he can sign. There should be a law in place to stop all the videos of him, it’s such an invasion of privacy. She’s vile isn’t she, the world does not need her to help others in the same situation. There are support groups and charities that can do all that. She’s full of absolute bullshit. Her and Aimee are so alike 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬pair of fs 🤬

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
wtf she looks like that little people who work in Willy wonka’s factory 🤣🤣🤣🍊🍊🍊
IMG_1652.png
Why is this even content ? Who even cares ?. Daft bint

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
Ah been through a few things with family and have been there felt hopeless and have felt the feeling of riding life’s rollercoaster, and I’m the strong one!
Don’t do it alone tho please ask for help and sometime to yourself to clear the mind. Play music, have a wee dance about even if it’s just for a few minutes. Iv been through it and had therapy and on this side? never ever thought I would see it. Be kind to yourself please x
Thank u so much, u are all such a lovely bunch. Wish I knew u all in real life 😭

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I really think she is suffering with delusions of grandeur. Honestly TT is nurturing all these narcissistic desperate people, what’s she going to be doing in 10years? She’s wasting cash on rent but I suppose PIP comes in handy for that. She could get him a lovely carer to be his PA with that money. Someone who would teach him makaton so he can sign. There should be a law in place to stop all the videos of him, it’s such an invasion of privacy. She’s vile isn’t she, the world does not need her to help others in the same situation. There are support groups and charities that can do all that. She’s full of absolute bullshit. Her and Aimee are so alike 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬pair of fs 🤬
One of my friends her daughter is 16 now and she has complex needs and she will need to be cared for all her life. Now her nursery and school offer makaton to parents, vav has prob been offered and the cow has prob said no.

Status
Not open for further replies.