Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
Uk
I really think she is suffering with delusions of grandeur. Honestly TT is nurturing all these narcissistic desperate people, what’s she going to be doing in 10years? She’s wasting cash on rent but I suppose PIP comes in handy for that. She could get him a lovely carer to be his PA with that money. Someone who would teach him makaton so he can sign. There should be a law in place to stop all the videos of him, it’s such an invasion of privacy. She’s vile isn’t she, the world does not need her to help others in the same situation. There are support groups and charities that can do all that. She’s full of absolute bullshit. Her and Aimee are so alike 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬pair of fs 🤬
Oh Jesus she’s so Jeffery star wannabe.
So sounds like she’s pumped some money in to launch her own brand? So blusher and fake tan? This will be her setting business up for lily and max?
So she will need to sell sell sell!
Not sure she is that popular enough for that?
Never mind tk maxx always buys up the wannabes se 😝
Anyone remember Shane Dawsons stuff? Dumped in tk maxx along with Steve Madden 😂

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
wtf she looks like that little people who work in Willy wonka’s factory 🤣🤣🤣🍊🍊🍊
IMG_1652.png
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 IMG_2229.jpeg

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Will Vav ever go on Love Island?
Imagine 🤭
She would love to, she’s already besties with ekin su after all! 🤦‍♀️ it would have to be the celebrity version with her being famous though 😂 can you imagine the state of her outfits 🤣 At least she’d have all day to plaster her face on if she was on there and max wouldn’t be strapped into his buggy for hours while she eyes herself up in the camera

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
I’m a natural size 8, 10 when I put on a few pounds but I had to buy a size 12 trousers in Zara the other day and they were baggy ones…..she’s a liar in more ways than one 😏 she’s at least a size 18-20, own it vav you’d feel much better instead of living a lie day in day out 🙄 it’s boring now
Yeah I literally don’t think ppl really care what her size is it’s the lying. If she had always been open about being on the bigger size & genuinely shared her size in clothes it’d be helpful for ppl with similar body’s. Ppl only start calling her fat & big because she’s constantly lying & it pisses ppl off. Just own it.

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Bless u 🥰 I do really appreciate u saying that 🥰 I’m not but I’m trying to not let it take over as hard as that is 😔 I catch a few minutes here and there and read all your comments and I can allow myself to switch off for a few minutes. Bad things always happen to good people and arsehole, heartless fs like vav just breeze through life 😏 life definitely is cruel that’s just put it that way
Keep going lovely, ‘insert wanky comment here’, keep coming to your happy place - here, obvs 💜

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Here you are gals
Thanks for posting. This is ALL for the camera. She can’t stop looking at it! You would have thought that, as she has been so very bizzzzy and jet settery and hasn’t seen much of her kids, she would be a LOT more focused on Max?! What a vile trollop this manker is. She makes me shudder, she is that unlikeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.