Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She would love to, she’s already besties with ekin su after all! 🤦‍♀️ it would have to be the celebrity version with her being famous though 😂 can you imagine the state of her outfits 🤣 At least she’d have all day to plaster her face on if she was on there and max wouldn’t be strapped into his buggy for hours while she eyes herself up in the camera
But non of fellas would fancy her next to the other ladies 🤭

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Thoughts from Fannie’s head today.
How can I engage my fans more? I have se to sell!!
Ah I will cut maxs hair and tell them how traumatic it was for little old me!
And then I will get him on my sm, and ta da more engagement for me and my blusher sales 😂
It's the comment from Bev saying hope she didn't cut it because of trolls ! 🤣 Aye that's right , we've got such an influence / spell on her you absolute roaster . Was she not saying the other week on holiday there , there's nothing wrong with his hair , blah blah . She know's what she's doing and what will get engagement . She's such a mind gamer and these muppets fall for it .

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2024
Uk
It's the comment from Bev saying hope she didn't cut it because of trolls ! 🤣 Aye that's right , we've got such an influence / spell on her you absolute roaster . Was she not saying the other week on holiday there , there's nothing wrong with his hair , blah blah . She know's what she's doing and what will get engagement . She's such a mind gamer and these muppets fall for it .
Waiting for the trauma story and how it was hard on her.
Iv no doubt it was stressful for max. But it will be turned round for her.

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Waiting for the trauma story and how it was hard on her.
Iv no doubt it was stressful for max. But it will be turned round for her.
And she has no trolls! Ha ha they are all blocked so how does anyone know what the trolls say?
Or is it trolls or just people with a different opinion of the Fanny??? 😝
I think everyone has a read on here now!
Hi Fanny!!!! Ever heard of socks?

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
So she said she had ghosted her date but in the comments her date is tonight ? What? Looking forward to seeing the outfit lol
Ah Jesus, I feel invested in this date! I know a few single bad bad men out there and I’m praying it’s one of them! Bad as in compulsive liars and I’m hoping it’s him. It’s like blind date 😂

Mar 11, 2024
Uk

Attachments

• IMG_4803.jpeg
    IMG_4803.jpeg
    55.6 KB · Views: 106
Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Thoughts from Fannie’s head today.
How can I engage my fans more? I have se to sell!!
Ah I will cut maxs hair and tell them how traumatic it was for little old me!
And then I will get him on my sm, and ta da more engagement for me and my blusher sales 😂
My thoughts exactly 🤬 mind how much her engagement rocketed though when Harley boy came on the scene and that was all her content was and the deluded huns were here for it. I’ve no doubt she does actually have a date as she is reall struggling for views etc and content to make her appealing as so many people have seen the true evil narc. So she needs another puppet and cash cow and this will be indeed be a new male victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.