Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
That poor sucker needs to do a wee Internet search to save himself some future grief and hassle. Wonder if she will omitt some things or downright lie. I would like to be a wee fly on the wall for this, will be like a oneman band show with bells and whistles going on unless she feels she's not getting the adoration she thinks she deserves then it wil be the patronising sarcastic tone she takes with men that she's deluded enough to think that she has the patter and it's good "banter "

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Vav on her date with an imaginary fella
Oh my god she makes my toes curl!

Here ya go folks don’t think it should be the brows to worry about it’s the whole person 🤣
I wish she wouldn't try and lip sync, she's always out of time 🙈 Funny how anytime her mouth moves, what comes out is always se 🤣

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
It’s in his stomach but been told it’s slow growing, early days and treatable 🙏🏼 Just waiting on a few more tests to determine the treatment plan. It’s him that usually holds everything together and sorts mine and our daughters s out so I’m having to man up a little and be the strong one. Im ok, just slightly numb. Just as things were starting to pick up as well 😔 I’m just mad at the world atm but I’m confident everything will work out and be ok. Thank u for your kind words though 🥰 means a lot xx
Just catching up. Bless you hunny. Praying that everything works out for you and yours xx

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I’ll apologies in advance with the scary eyes in the picture logie the bogie back in the comments she is a clown aswell 🤡.
IMG_1657.jpeg

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
That poor sucker needs to do a wee Internet search to save himself some future grief and hassle. Wonder if she will omitt some things or downright lie. I would like to be a wee fly on the wall for this, will be like a oneman band show with bells and whistles going on unless she feels she's not getting the adoration she thinks she deserves then it wil be the patronising sarcastic tone she takes with men that she's deluded enough to think that she has the patter and it's good "banter "
There’s no way a man doesn’t have socials in this day and age unless he’s a fing eunuch! 😂 he has tinder or they’ve met in some form online so he is either hiding himself and his life from you straight off the bat or he is lying about not having a profile so you let your guard down and think he’s not looking at other women and talking to other people

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
There’s no way a man doesn’t have socials in this day and age unless he’s a fing eunuch! 😂 he has tinder or they’ve met in some form online so he is either hiding himself and his life from you straight off the bat or he is lying about not having a profile so you let your guard down and think he’s not looking at other women and talking to other people
Just seen tattle her best friend is a FBI of the dating world and has done her digging that’s some digging if he hasn’t got social media 🤣 she is so full of 💩 it’s scary what she lies about and give over the the best pals because you don’t have any 🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
It'll be one of her wee tragic huns. They're more invested in her love life than their own. The type that have rainbow and sparkle quotes everywhere but are the most nasty, brittle, spiteful little bams ever with faces like bags of spanners.
Aye logie the bogie and Rachel with the hat are two candidates.

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
There is no way big Martha boom boom has went into the centre on busy may day could you imagine people hurling abuse at her and photos of her in the wild being uploaded here and TL she wouldn’t cope.
Wander if it’s a picnic in the woods or something a wee change from her last one a log cabin in woods 😭 so safe beefy what an example to L 😭😂😂😂😂

Can’t wait for the predictable he’s so amazing I’ve never felt like this guyyyys ( like every guy) then fast forward a few months and she hates men 😭😭😭

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
There is no way big Martha boom boom has went into the centre on busy may day could you imagine people hurling abuse at her and photos of her in the wild being uploaded here and TL she wouldn’t cope.
Wander if it’s a picnic in the woods or something a wee change from her last one a log cabin in woods 😭 so safe beefy what an example to L 😭😂😂😂😂

Can’t wait for the predictable he’s so amazing I’ve never felt like this guyyyys ( like every guy) then fast forward a few months and she hates men 😭😭😭
Defo somewhere not a lot of people won’t be their but imagine him saying oh let’s go out tonight in Aberdeen erm I can’t as I am hated so much 🤣 surely Rylan must have been thinking the same it’s not normal.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
How can he not have socials, but he DM’d her on Instagram? And her best pal is like FBI of the dating world and he’s clean? What did she search of he doesn’t use socials to determine he’s clean?
Honestly she chats so much s. Full time Billy bullshitter to make her and life sounds more fun that it actually is.
She’s miserable and so is her life.

Status
Not open for further replies.