Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Did she really go a first date to a log cabin?If so that is a different level of crazy. He could have been Ted Bundy for all she knew.
Even if there was a wee meet and greet beforehand for a bite to eat or a coffee that's still totally bonkers.
She sure did! Recorded the lot of it for content then had him in her house round her kids the next week pleating her hair

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
There is no way big Martha boom boom has went into the centre on busy may day could you imagine people hurling abuse at her and photos of her in the wild being uploaded here and TL she wouldn’t cope.
Wander if it’s a picnic in the woods or something a wee change from her last one a log cabin in woods 😭 so safe beefy what an example to L 😭😂😂😂😂

Can’t wait for the predictable he’s so amazing I’ve never felt like this guyyyys ( like every guy) then fast forward a few months and she hates men 😭😭😭
Na na they will be in her garage and he will be tied up signing a contract so he canna talk about her once they have finished the date. And she will be teaching him how to cut hair how to pleat the hair, how to plate up cold food and how to fake an ice bath so he can share her platform life 😂

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
How can he not have socials, but he DM’d her on Instagram? And her best pal is like FBI of the dating world and he’s clean? What did she search of he doesn’t use socials to determine he’s clean?
Honestly she chats so much s. Full time Billy bullshitter to make her and life sounds more fun that it actually is.
She’s miserable and so is her life.
Totally agree her life is nothing being making up crap and she has spent her whole life doing it, how sad must her daughter be she is always in her phone and if she isn’t she is finding ways to not be with her kids giving up hairdressing to spend time with her kids but she is actually doing the opposite. She needs a bump to reality she is 37 is she going to spend the rest of her life acting like this, even if she has a man she can’t get away from her past as shown in her last relationship with Rylan.

Mar 10, 2024
United Kingdom
She sure did! Recorded the lot of it for content then had him in her house round her kids the next week pleating her hair
So bad isn’t it! I slowly introduced my now husband to my child back when we got together as any normal person would do. Her parenting style baffles me

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

Sorry missy latest video why does she keep saying she is a hairdresser she hasn’t done it for ages and her hair just looks like tails and the colour is awful so patchy
Sorry Vavvy but I’ll stick with my GHD hair tools and will never be buying any products you are flogging. I’m happy with my own very high end hair products and make up. Thanks

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
I can guarantee this guy has plenty dosh. As she’s needing someone to keep that pip house going as she knows her engagement is really slowing and she’s becoming less likeable by the day. I think she’s panicking a bit to be honest. Nothing beefy ever does comes from just being genuine there has to be something in it for beefy. So after being so content with her kids and not needing a man she’s realised well actually what a man will do is give me more engagement , content and views , give me attention, and end goal with be to help pay pip mansion. She is a devious scheming witch 🧙 and the poor sod won’t have a clue because she will have one of her many personalities on tonight 😔 👶🏼 🦌

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I can guarantee this guy has plenty dosh. As she’s needing someone to keep that pip house going as she knows her engagement is really slowing and she’s becoming less likeable by the day. I think she’s panicking a bit to be honest. Nothing beefy ever does comes from just being genuine there has to be something in it for beefy. So after being so content with her kids and not needing a man she’s realised well actually what a man will do is give me more engagement , content and views , give me attention, and end goal with be to help pay pip mansion. She is a devious scheming witch 🧙 and the poor sod won’t have a clue because she will have one of her many personalities on tonight 😔 👶🏼 🦌
She will have ghosted him before because she felt he was beneath her and now she’s found out he has some cash she’s going on a date with him

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
My thoughts exactly 🤬 mind how much her engagement rocketed though when Harley boy came on the scene and that was all her content was and the deluded huns were here for it. I’ve no doubt she does actually have a date as she is reall struggling for views etc and content to make her appealing as so many people have seen the true evil narc. So she needs another puppet and cash cow and this will be indeed be a new male victim.
No man would put up with her on that phone constantly, especially if they’re not on SM . Wonder when this date is as she posted a video doing the McDonalds arches 7 hours ago 🙄

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
Wonder what sartorial delight her play date will be subjected to?
Will it be a new mooslover jumpsuit and buckle sling backs?
Could it be the fire hazard lime green static job of a dress?
Will it be the culottes that looked as though her budgies died and her arse inspired that National express song, where he sings about you're arse being the size of a small country?
Or will we be subjected to a new creation that she viewed in the fun house mirrors? cos let's face it what she sees is not what us jealous trolls who's partners hate us see.

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Lils when she meet her yet another new Da this week
Mtv GIF by Teen Mom

Status
Not open for further replies.