Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
the difference of helping your sen child .. vav take notes hen and get off your phone

Attachments

• IMG_5634.png
    IMG_5634.png
    404.6 KB · Views: 110

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
She says she's coming to Glasgow on Friday. So wish she wouldn't like this city so much. Think she feels comfortable here cos she thinks people don't know about her.
Newsflash Beefy, we do and do not tolerate Aholes as well as you think.
Well said!! Us Glaswegians do not tolerate fs and Vav you are the biggest t going. We most certainly are not anywhere near as tolerant as the Aberdonians.👊🏻

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Her latest video, I didn’t want to make it look like I wore lots of make up and then proceeds to cake on layers 🤡 her skin looks like if you scratched it with your nails there would be a layer of s underneath them 🤢 also the ears full of blackheads, i bet she never wore socks on her date either! She is an actual midden 🤮
And I saw ANOTHER bogey in one of the photos on TL - tried to post it here but, as a newbie, it wasn’t allowed. She really is a dirty wee mare! This - alleged - new man will need a pair of surgical gloves and some strong disinfectant if he’s going further with this? YUK

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Good afternoon my fave likeminded peeps ❤️ I’ve just read about 20 pages to catch up 😂😭
So did Vav actually go on a date? Sickening if she did after not seeing her kids for a bit spending quality time with them….
No jealousy Vav, amazing weekend for me and mine, the Mr took me away on Friday for a lovely night then spa day on Saturday, home to the kids for our Saturday movie night, Sunday we got them all up and out for a Sunday dinner, home to chill, kids all out today so we have a wee day to reset the house for the week 💁🏻‍♀️

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
IMG_1065.jpeg
Is this Wowser for real , don't drag others down on SM ?! Her that's slagged of airlines , hotel businesses , barbers ( that weren't in Aberdeen ) Amongst tearing down people who have an opinion . Fs , taxi for local nuthoose now . 🤦‍♀️
Plus she has attacked a woman for asking advice and her Huns went on the attack also slagged off her best mate she is a liability. She isn’t herself as she is a cold hearted person that only care about herself, I wish her downfall would come and fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.