Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
Is she actually going out, out in Glasgow or is she gonna hide away at her pals 😂
Hope Big Vav ends up in the Swav Sav. Her buckled slingbacks would get stuck to the carpet as she's trying to jump aboot tae Bits And Pieces. Finish her night aff wae a wee black pudding supper fae the Blue Lagoon and back to her pal Cherines, (but think she's moved to Largs or somewhere) , for an all night kitchen sesh on a live, wae Big mad Sadie upstairs banging doon.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Hope Big Vav ends up in the Swav Sav. Her buckled slingbacks would get stuck to the carpet as she's trying to jump aboot tae Bits And Pieces. Finish her night aff wae a wee black pudding supper fae the Blue Lagoon and back to her pal Cherines, (but think she's moved to Largs or somewhere) , for an all night kitchen sesh on a live, wae Big mad Sadie upstairs banging doon.
Awww princess peach would never set foot in there 😂😂😂 remember she knows she’s all that 😭 she’d get slaughtered anywhere in Glasgow

Mar 8, 2024
I've said before think it's just the X chromosome that seperates those two. Both equally tragic with their delusions that they are young and cool.
Absolutely so similar. Both love themselves too. Both unfortunate looking. Narcissistic. Bad parent. Awful partner. Selfish. And absolutely tragic as you say with huge delusions of being younger and popular 😂😂😂😂

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
That’s a face dunk love. Good effort though.
Careful though, you’ll soon get stuck in that wee inflatable bath if you don’t start exercising those hip.
IMG_4959.jpeg
Nobody cares Fanny! And if they did no one cares about them either 😝

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
She fairly puts on the make up it’s a bloody Tuesday Steph my skin would be screaming with the amount she trowels on.
She’s got do all else to do 😆 that’s her content! Avon calling ! I know it’s only a Tuesday ladies, but you have to get the slap on so your haters cant say you look bad, I mean I bought my hair and buy followers and here I am! Please please please buy my blusher so I have rent for the month

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
Woul
She’s got do all else to do 😆 that’s her content! Avon calling ! I know it’s only a Tuesday ladies, but you have to get the slap on so your haters cant say you look bad, I mean I bought my hair and buy followers and here I am! Please please please buy my blusher so I have rent for the month
I truly don't get all the products they put on in one go. My skin would be howling with it.
I moisturise, let it sink in for a couple of minutes, then, always Clarins flash balm for primer then my foundation.
It's the constant chopping and changing of products as well. I use the same because it suits my skin. And have never ended up looking as though I'm in drag.

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
100% - she is a laughing stock and nobody from here would touch her. She is bad news and everyone here knows about her and knows it. The type of men she is looking for that aren’t already taken are way out of her league and too good for someone like her. Could you imagine a guy bringing her to meet their family and then see her TikTok videos. 37 year old divorcee mum of 2 still posting thirst traps on social media?! Get a grip 😂😂
Ha ha she would try defending herself, ITS MY JOB !

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
Be no leftovers with you ya fat cow
She has totally lost it big time. So only single mums use leftovers for lunch? Wouldnae be the first time I've had a chicken chasni from previous hangover day into my work for my lunch with everybody slavvering roon aboot me wae their cheese and tomato pieces. She thinks she's this nurturing partner when in reality she's the kiss of doom to any relationship. Could not believe the body count someone previously put up. Wowsers!

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Nah , she's no affected or anything with the latest vid . Drop it Myra , the venom is oozing from you , we get the message ! Ya hooare , if this is her behaviour after one date , no guy will be interested in that bunny boiler . All the huns soothing her ego and auld nana saying there's someone for everyone . Except , she's no quite spelling out normal atm . 🥴

Status
Not open for further replies.