Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spacecadet74

Mar 9, 2024
So in this mornings live she’s:

Claimed she’s had ADHD for years yet had to pay for a ‘diagnosis’

Says she can’t save money to save her life yet has saved loads to pay for not only are we Lils, but also a friend if necessary, to travel the world

She couldn’t do a 20 second dance on Koreys live last week (in case the “trolls” filmed her) so she preferred to strip to have an ice bath, yet is dancing (cringe) in the car right next to a building site where the builders are watching (double cringe) when the trolls can still film her

Claims the L’Oréal foundation has made her skin break out but will still flog it claiming it to be the best ever

As a mother of lovely young men, it terrifies me that they might end up with a toxic whopper like her.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
So in this mornings live she’s:

Claimed she’s had ADHD for years yet had to pay for a ‘diagnosis’

Says she can’t save money to save her life yet has saved loads to pay for not only are we Lils, but also a friend if necessary, to travel the world

She couldn’t do a 20 second dance on Koreys live last week (in case the “trolls” filmed her) so she preferred to strip to have an ice bath, yet is dancing (cringe) in the car right next to a building site where the builders are watching (double cringe) when the trolls can still film her

Claims the L’Oréal foundation has made her skin break out but will still flog it claiming it to be the best ever

As a mother of lovely young men, it terrifies me that they might end up with a toxic whopper like her.
Same!!! At least we will see straight through the behaviour and can at least warn them 😩

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
She’s probably in a good mood cos Aimee’s life is a right mess at the moment.
Was my first thought this morning too.
Salt in the wound to Aimee in her first TikTok. I bet you they had a chat last night and Aimee has expressed she’s sad and stressed, Vavs has ‘consoled’, but her first thought this morning was to revel in Aimee’s sadness.

You love labels Vav, the word to describe the above is: Schadenfreude

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
I tried for one day, my head exploded 😂😂 anyone feel free to give us an update though 😂
So in a nut shell. She's decorated her manky house to look like an old folks home. She is under investigation by the DVLA as to her fitness to drive because of her own self exaggerating and lying about a whole host of medical ailments and was on video yesterday crying her wee black heart out cos she can't get an appointment for a medical at her GPS for weeks. Millie Hart is her new cheerleader.She has another new rabid hun who is worse than Reindeer Martha and is being exposed by Mine the Hippo for only fans, stalking solicitors, vile offensive comments etc.
Still a gluttonous pig and raving alky.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
So in a nut shell. She's decorated her manky house to look like an old folks home. She is under investigation by the DVLA as to her fitness to drive because of her own self exaggerating and lying about a whole host of medical ailments and was on video yesterday crying her wee black heart out cos she can't get an appointment for a medical at her GPS for weeks. Millie Hart is her new cheerleader.She has another new rabid hun who is worse than Reindeer Martha and is being exposed by Mine the Hippo for only fans, stalking solicitors, vile offensive comments etc.
Aimee on only fans? 😂😂😂😂 nahhhhh

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
I tried for one day, my head exploded 😂😂 anyone feel free to give us an update though 😂
The trolls reported her to DVLA saying shes not fit to drive with her panic attacks . They sent out a letter yesterday stating she needs to get checked by a doctor but she cant get an appointment :rolleyes: much like the rest of us really

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Bloody hell!!! 😩😩😂 she is defo an alky, that’s so easy to pick up isn’t it, even by not following the thread! She’s so dangerous, she will definitely be over the limit some mornings on the school run! I hope the dvla do take action if they can prove it

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
Millie has removed her vid supporting Aimee. People were unfollowing her &calling her out on supporting a reckless driver

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
Bloody hell!!! 😩😩😂 she is defo an alky, that’s so easy to pick up isn’t it, even by not following the thread! She’s so dangerous, she will definitely be over the limit some mornings on the school run! I hope the dvla do take action if they can prove it
She’s only just started her new cocktail series as well lol she’s got so many vids on her own TT of her drinking & it was only the other day she filmed herself making cocktails for her and her mum pouring large quantities of vodka n prosecco in the same glass n knocking it back. It doesn’t look good at all if they check out her social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.