if a started hen a wouldn't stop

Attachments

• IMG_5725.png
    IMG_5725.png
    269.5 KB · Views: 161

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
I have the form they ask you to fill in if you pay for a diagnosis. It’s so easy to cheat it. It’s mad how many people want the label. She’s managed just fine without it so it’s obviously just another way to excuse her behaviour. Nothing will ever excuse her THEFT. She’s a vile b 😜
Yes she absolutely is! She’s seen an opportunity to once again scheme and cheat and ran with it 😏 she makes me sick, repulsive b that she is

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
Do you all know what I can't wait for ? When she can't wait anymore to prove to all of us that she has a new boyfriend / someone that she can prove is really interested in her but as time marches on and there's no dates which she can prove she will have to begin to really scrape the barrel as I personally think she is going to struggle to find anyone with her ongoing terrible reputation, which she is just adding to daily . We can only begin to Imagine what kind of specimen she will need to wheel out sooner or later in order to prove us all wrong . No pressure vav I'm sure it will be worth the wait .

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Happy Friday all fellow do faces….. hope you guys have a lovely day!

She’s pissed me off already tho guys 😂🤬🤬
Stole this from tattle…..

Absolutely no way on earth does she or has she had bulimia 🤬🤬
Her teeth were crooked and wonky before she got them done, but absolutely no way were her teeth damaged from the acid from bulimia. And if she has had bulimia since school - 20 year? Her teeth would
Be fed, corroded, chipped on the bottom etc.

Absolutely full of s, she needs putting down 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬absolute insult, more than an insult to real ED sufferers, and th fact her other 2 witches lie for her about it as well is even worse
IMG_3059.png

Status
Not open for further replies.