Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
IMG_1732.jpeg

Sarcasm but you claimed you had a stalker but wish it on someone else you are not one bit funny Steph.
This REALLY annoyed me. She wasn’t being sarcastic - surprised that she can spell it to be honest. She is a vile creature. Not one tiny bit funny. If she had really had a stalker, she wouldn’t be making so light of the matter. Horrible, horrible, person.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
For someone who was apparently stalked also, laughing about Martha stalking Piers 🤬🤬🤬🤬 honestly ya daft bint you don’t have a bliddy clue 🤦🏻‍♀️

Just seen a screenshot of a comment from her on TL…. Trolls heads hit the floor when she’s passed them 😂😂😂😂 if you passed me only thing my head would hit, is you square right in the face, glesga kiss style and you hitting the bliddy floor
I know how many stalkers has she had 🤣🤣🤣🤣 bloody clown she is.

Well that’s a lie vav cause we all know it will be your head that hits the floor no one else’s. You think you’re big behind your tik tok acc but I know in real life you are nothing short of a wimp. My head would not be hitting the floor if I seen you. She is pissing me off so bloody much even more now🤣🤣

Also vav calm down on the slimming filter ET CALL HOME

Attachments

• 5871d39c-290e-40db-a5e6-da7dad583a1a.jpeg
    5871d39c-290e-40db-a5e6-da7dad583a1a.jpeg
    103.9 KB · Views: 76
Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
‘No I don’t think I did’
I don’t have the time to search her Twitter comments to post. But she did.
IMG_6604.png
Is that a filtered face or is that a massively filtered face? Either way, the vile-ness is everywhere. She looks so mean and nasty …. not an ounce of humility in her anywhere.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Hello Martha 2.0, stalking men?? Wouldn't be like you eh vav
Not as if she has ever lied about taking birth control and trying to trap a man with a kid either. Noooo never 🙄 silly cow. She’s the biggest psycho going. If there wasn’t any truth to the stories about her anyone else would set the record straight, address it and move on but she can’t because she did everything and more. More and more people will find this out, it’s going to be an unfortunate ending for her

Status
Not open for further replies.