Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Please can someone let me know if it’s a Scottish thing to use the word ‘much’ instead of ‘many’ 🤷🏼‍♀️ ‘I had so much dms off women’ 🤔🥴 she does it all the time and it’s always got on my nerves 😬
Only for the uneducated and illiterate !! She is thick as pig tit and downright blinkin' common. She has zero class.

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
Only for the uneducated and illiterate !! She is thick as pig tit and downright blinkin' common. She has zero class.
There’s a few other Scottish people I’ve seen do it too and it’s always bothered me way more than it probably should 🙈 how hard is it to use the correct words 🤷🏼‍♀️ Makes sense though, she is the poster girl for dumb and illiterate but she thinks she’s something special 😂 I’m embarrassed for her

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
She really thinks she is something special doesn’t she 🤣🤣 is that why all he
IMG_1742.jpeg
Cocky old witch!

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk

She wouldnae know hard work if it came up and booted her up the sizeable arse. Selling radioactive se makeup on a Chinese app and buttering a couple of rolls on a video and embarrassing yourself on the daily with your, what you think is sexy, side eyeing and your gangsta granny moves and swearing like a wee hairy on lives does not count as work.
So what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Did you not go in and ram raid a poor guys life insurance policies and charity money raised in HIS name NOT yours?
GIVE IT BACK!!! NOT YOURS NEVER WAS!!
Belongs to Friends of Anchor and the good people of Aberdeen who donated. The.double standards of you are mind boggling
Oh!! and in answer to your question about the lime green top on old firm day in Glasgow. Yes it is perfectly fine to wear it especially at the bottom end of Duke Street, so please do.
You'll at least get some cardio in running from all the missiles launched.
Just wish she'd stay and remain up her neck of the woods. Sorry Aberdonians. But we don't want her either. Nope. Nada. No thank chew.
Can you imagine the ego massaging of the two wee fan girls, quite funny in a pathetic way. They are not your "besties" Vav, they're mods on an app to guard you from the truth talkers. That's really all. No shared history, memories or life experiences that "besties" generally share.
And leave Coias alone. Hope wee Nicky ejects you at the door.

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Wohoo!! Beefy's living the life with her "besties". Get yourself up the Swav Savvy tonight Beefster. Reckon you'd get humbled quick style.Or even The Grand Ole Opry cos she's a wee star at doing line dancing to that Beyonce crap. Reckon she'd get swung roon wae the hair extensions with some of the wee Glesga maws if she pulled her side eyeing crap.

Last edited:

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
Slightly off topic but the Ranting ma is becoming as triggering as vav . Jumping about like a Rangers fan after playing sectarian music in an earlier video . If her knowledge of mental health was that good she'd know that sectarianism has caused so much pain and so much mental health problems to those affected. Does she even know the difference between a Catholic and a protestant and the struggles ? Does she even know the significance of the flute in the song she played in the background of 1 of her videos ?

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
When the fook was she a rangers fan😭😭🤣🤣🙊🙊🙊 clutching at straws again. Getting all the messages from imaginary people again and that’s all you have ever wanted to make people feel less alone etc. what a complete tit. Hope someone gives her a good fooking Glasgow kiss.
She has maybe had to become a rangers fan since reading the AFC FORUM 😭😂😂

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Slightly off topic but the Ranting ma is becoming as triggering as vav . Jumping about like a Rangers fan after playing sectarian music in an earlier video . If her knowledge of mental health was that good she'd know that sectarianism has caused so much pain and so much mental health problems to those affected. Does she even know the difference between a Catholic and a protestant and the struggles ? Does she even know the significance of the flute in the song she played in the background of 1 of her videos ?
Has she removed it ?

Reactions: deenquine
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She has maybe had to become a rangers fan since reading the AFC FORUM 😭😂😂
Oh true actually. Things she comes out with tho I’m a rangers fan 🤣🤣🤣🤣 aye ok hun. C was an Aberdeen fan, your wet wipe of a step dad god knows cause he does not speak, the non real grandad same. The uncles you don’t speak to they are rangers fans, your bro you don’t speak to eh aberdeen. Stupid t she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.