Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
So 1 person has came round and changed their mind about you vav. Good going! congratulations! 👏 only another few hundred people to convince now but baring in mind the 800 comments about you in a national paper would probably suggest its more in the thousands 😀 good luck with that . Do yourself a favour and admit to yourself this isn't just a handful of women from Aberdeen.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
There’s no fing danger that’s happened to her. She’s done that A to steal the idea from Aimee’s comments. B like she’s a better person and wants validation for her supposed maturity and kind nature (not the supposed ex troll), and C to pad out the ‘jealous’ narrative.
Does she honestly think folk are thick??????
Vav!?? You’re about as transparent as air. Can see what you’re doing from the moon.
She thinks everyone is as thick as her. We can all see through your ridiculous lies Vavvy.

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
😀😀😀 yeah
😀😀😀😀 omg seriously??? Aye and your also taking part in these playground dramas !! So don't come that . I'm struggling for words here . What an absolute clown . Steph your really scraping the barrel with this PR attempt yeah vav this woman sounds like she's REALLY gonna help change people's minds . This is absolute comedy gold .

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
So 1 person has came round and changed their mind about you vav. Good going! congratulations! 👏 only another few hundred people to convince now but baring in mind the 800 comments about you in a national paper would probably suggest its more in the thousands 😀 good luck with that . Do yourself a favour and admit to yourself this isn't just a handful of women from Aberdeen.
Yes and funnily enough it’s not a local person !

Mar 11, 2024
uk
What is this utter se? The woman was jealous 😂😂😂😂😂😂wahahahaha I am screaming.
The way she says “the internet” is fing irritating as do! Annoying t. This has got to be the most embarrassing thing she’s done so far. Then the woman making a video too 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 oh my god it’s pathetic. Steph you’re one sad cow
I think it’s all a set up. Fanny has told everyone in her comments to go and follow her. I bet she’s said you say you’re jealous and I’ll get you to 10k followers to earn a bit.

No normal woman would ever go on like that 🤢🤢

Status
Not open for further replies.