Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Well Zoe maybe Steph will admit her wrong doings like where the charity money is, or yes I did cut a autistic girls fringe, yes I ruined a young girls hair and make many men’s life’s hell but I doubt it somehow 🙃
IMG_1775.jpeg

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I’m honestly at a total loss here 🤣🤣🤣 she quite literally is the gift that keeps on giving. How obsessed are you with trolls Steph that you have to say ONE has changed their mind. What about the literal thousands of others who hate watch you. Some of your videos get 90k views…. But the engagement is like less than 2% what does that tell you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

One of two things has gone on here… you have agreed some kind of ‘deal’ with this girl to up her following and you have allowed her to arse lick you as she sells the same se you flog. Some kind of humiliation ritual 🤣🤣🙈

Or you genuinely and desperately so bad wanted to think you can change the opinion of one person cos your whole purpose is driven by negativity… what about the 90k others who hate watch you 🤣🤣🤣

I’m not in any group chats but I’ve spoken with my friends and family about Steph, who once upon a time liked her but slowly begun to see her for who she is…. And now like me… hate watches her 🤣

She’s so desperate to put it out there that people have changed their mind about her but it’s happening in droves the other way… as her engagement proves.

The same is happening to aimless. Two try hards getting their karma. This tik tok stuff won’t last forever so remember how you acted on the way up when you inevitably fall on your arse 🤡

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
And I’m not jealous whatsoever.

I go on holiday more than she does, I have friends, a loving husband who does anything for me without me having to belittle and bully him, nice car, children who are kindhearted and don’t bully people… I’m well liked by my kids school, have a stable job…. I’ve got privacy, don’t shill my kids out, not hated by millions of people, don’t steal from charities, don’t make money from my autistic children…. I can walk around my local town without hatred and ridicule, i don’t lie to myself about my body, use slimming filters, blame others for problems I create on my own, I think you could be jealous of some of your trolls though Steph 🤣

So because one person sees you as a way to make a following by admitting jealousy… don’t tar us all with that brush love. This person mentions her engagement in almost every video and is a budding qvc sales person so yeh…. Whatever 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
One woman changes her mind and there’s more than one video made over it?! The shame I feel for the woman who made the video is shocking. Steph is acting like it’s something worth making a video about and it absolutely isn’t. Cus one person has decided she doesn’t think you’re t anymore does not uncunt you. You’re still a t but with one more fan. You’re still a t who protects everyone’s privacy bar your non verbal sons. You’re still a t with a massive arse. You’re still a t who was vile to a sick man and his family. You’re still a t. Full stop.
To the woman who made this video please go seek some medical assistance soon as possible cus clearly you’re having some sort of breakdown to admit you’re now a staph fan! I am beyond mortified two grown women are doing this on a social media app. It’s absolutely beyond embarrassing

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
What an absolute s post you are the reason why you are negativity folk getting death threats aye ok whatever, plus she can’t speak about anything about your past so you have to make up things, and like someone commented you let your Huns go onto folks pages to attack them so and you sit back your whole page is just one big negativity boring content why anyone would watch to watch you I have know idear but you best believe ABERDEEN KNOWS THE REAL STEPHANIE ROBERTSON.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
One woman changes her mind and there’s more than one video made over it?! The shame I feel for the woman who made the video is shocking. Steph is acting like it’s something worth making a video about and it absolutely isn’t. Cus one person has decided she doesn’t think you’re t anymore does not uncunt you. You’re still a t but with one more fan. You’re still a t who protects everyone’s privacy bar your non verbal sons. You’re still a t with a massive arse. You’re still a t who was vile to a sick man and his family. You’re still a t. Full stop.
To the woman who made this video please go seek some medical assistance soon as possible cus clearly you’re having some sort of breakdown to admit you’re now a staph fan! I am beyond mortified two grown women are doing this on a social media app. It’s absolutely beyond embarrassing
It’s a hilarious noticed it isn’t someone from Aberdeen because that would never happen folk know her through hairdressing, all the partners she has had, C situation and just all the other crap she has done some silly lass from Glasgow area humiliating herself by apologising to get more followers sounds about right 😆

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Show us the receipts Vav…. I don’t believe a word of this but am willing to stand corrected

IMG_2721.jpeg
Absolutely no one has got death threats over vav put to the photos like you said but she is happy for her Huns to jump on people’s pages that’s ok 🤣🤣 they really are the gift that keeps on giving would love her to address why she phones people places of work be interested to see what her reply to that is.

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Absolutely no one has got death threats over vav put to the photos like you said but she is happy for her Huns to jump on people’s pages that’s ok 🤣🤣 they really are the gift that keeps on giving would love her to address why she phones people places of work be interested to see what her reply to that is.
Absolutely this……. I’m beginning to suspect she may actually be insane…

Mar 8, 2024
It’s a hilarious noticed it isn’t someone from Aberdeen because that would never happen folk know her through hairdressing, all the partners she has had, C situation and just all the other crap she has done some silly lass from Glasgow area humiliating herself by apologising to get more followers sounds about right 😆
It’s honestly pathetic the lengths these dickheads will go to for some attention!

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
She just keeps getting better. Trolls being unhinged and obsessed narrative is taking over her content just now, so transparent and obvious. And who all of a sudden is that roaster with the furry green teeth? "Oh Steph I'm so sorry. Now can i get some followers piggy backing off you? Pweasse".
No one here is changing their opinion on you any time soon. Hawd oan!! let me check... Under the couch, in the cupboard etc... Nope, no jealousy here!!
Honesty will set you free big Martha.
Wasn't us who used ovulation kits to trap a man or stalked Lewis Capaldi and got cautioned, again Martha., not us. Wasn't us who decided to pocket 15,000 pounds of charity donations cos YOU Martha decided that the charity had received enough. Give the money back to the charity or the donators. Will say it again, loudly for your wee huns at the back and yourself who deffo read here Martha,WAS NOT YOUR MONEY NEVER WAS. GIVE IT BACK!!
Wasn't us who tried to take over an Irish singers live streams and control it Martha with your stalker ish vibes.
Careful where you try to fling dung Martha about baby reindeer references. Swing your mirror round luv and have an honest look at yourself there. Never have we been cautioned for harassing someone with mental health issues like Lewis, slagged overweight people, harassed an autistic girl to the point she left school to escape your bullying of her and never sat her exams because of the way you made her feel.
So thanking someone for owning up to comments made about you ( like that lassie with the furry green teeth you asked to make that video), mayhaps you should try it too and own up to all your past behaviours. Truth will set you free Martha.

Status
Not open for further replies.