Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Copying Aimee yet again “ we are having the same but Lilly is having different “ can’t help herself but copy Aimee’s content 😂

Also,
This is so fing weird and if people left these comments on a video if I posted one of my son it would actually creep me out, yet she lives for this s
IMG_3594.jpeg
I am laughing at the start of the comment about Aimee 🤣🤣🤣

M thing is so so weird

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I’m with you there Frash Froot !! I cannot believe (well, I can) how much of an absolute lying ar*e she is being. She’s grating on my every nerve.

And those blinkin’ “everything shower”s ?!?!

And what the blazes is that tuna scented beast?!
Oh she is such a liar her whole life she lies and lies. She has always been the same but she is worse now than ever.

God knows let’s all have a everything shower 🤣🤣🙊🙊 no you turd it’s just a shower 😡😡😡👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
She just keeps getting better. Trolls being unhinged and obsessed narrative is taking over her content just now, so transparent and obvious. And who all of a sudden is that roaster with the furry green teeth? "Oh Steph I'm so sorry. Now can i get some followers piggy backing off you? Pweasse".
No one here is changing their opinion on you any time soon. Hawd oan!! let me check... Under the couch, in the cupboard etc... Nope, no jealousy here!!
Honesty will set you free big Martha.
Wasn't us who used ovulation kits to trap a man or stalked Lewis Capaldi and got cautioned, again Martha., not us. Wasn't us who decided to pocket 15,000 pounds of charity donations cos YOU Martha decided that the charity had received enough. Give the money back to the charity or the donators. Will say it again, loudly for your wee huns at the back and yourself who deffo read here Martha,WAS NOT YOUR MONEY NEVER WAS. GIVE IT BACK!!
Wasn't us who tried to take over an Irish singers live streams and control it Martha with your stalker ish vibes.
Careful where you try to fling dung Martha about baby reindeer references. Swing your mirror round luv and have an honest look at yourself there. Never have we been cautioned for harassing someone with mental health issues like Lewis, slagged overweight people, harassed an autistic girl to the point she left school to escape your bullying of her and never sat her exams because of the way you made her feel.
So thanking someone for owning up to comments made about you ( like that lassie with the furry green teeth you asked to make that video), mayhaps you should try it too and own up to all your past behaviours. Truth will set you free Martha.
Well said!!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
She is the biggest narcissistic t ever to walk the planet and it’s obvious she got furry teeth to make that video by promising to get her Huns to follow her.

Mar 8, 2024
That lassie was reminding me of someone… and it’s lady glitter sparkles! Thanks tattler !

Looks like they’re both bergins 🤣🤣🤣 troll catchers 🤣
Sorry but my autistic son went through an extreme period of watching trolls all day every day and I’m slightly scarred by the experience 🙈
My son was obsessed with this for a while and it’s one of them films that sticks with you 😂😂😂

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen

Until someone on here mentioned it, I had never noticed the 45°angle her nose sits at. And it's as plain as the nose on your face (pardon my s pun!) that that is one squinty hooter. Now, I cannot unsee it.
And take it this was before the filler and teeth "journey". Stunnnninnn
Edited to add.. Why does she stand there filling her gub up with her own food on her phone and their dinners are on the work top getting cold?
Sit down with your kids and have a nice dinner time with them Martha.
Did she have an overbite also? Or was she just hanging her teeth out to dry?
Hanging teeth out to dry ? 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 absolutely hilarious comment

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
So Martha , I hear on the grapevine your back to your stalking by contacting people's work ? Have you not clicked on that all your victims have families and friends that absolutely despise you it's hardly surprising a whole community of men and woman loathe you . I guarantee you'll never get a normal boyfriend once they see your vile digital history and I love this for you . It's gonna be a lonely road with no real partner and an autistic son which in a few years time your not going to be able to control coz you've simply not spent the time on him ? Stop spending your time being vile and away and learn some sign language for your non verbal son . Absolute disgrace of a woman .

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Who's the new hate men video aimed at now? Thought she was full of positivity and shat out rainbows and glitter?
Did she not tell her wee huns it was all about positivity over in Martha land?
Whoever it is batten doon the hatches, Martha's gonna set her dribbly slabber cabbages on you.
Well she’s only got 2 friends 🤷🏼‍♀️

Mar 11, 2024
uk
So Martha , I hear on the grapevine your back to your stalking by contacting people's work ? Have you not clicked on that all your victims have families and friends that absolutely despise you it's hardly surprising a whole community of men and woman loathe you . I guarantee you'll never get a normal boyfriend once they see your vile digital history and I love this for you . It's gonna be a lonely road with no real partner and an autistic son which in a few years time your not going to be able to control coz you've simply not spent the time on him ? Stop spending your time being vile and away and learn some sign language for your non verbal son . Absolute disgrace of a woman .
🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
So Martha , I hear on the grapevine your back to your stalking by contacting people's work ? Have you not clicked on that all your victims have families and friends that absolutely despise you it's hardly surprising a whole community of men and woman loathe you . I guarantee you'll never get a normal boyfriend once they see your vile digital history and I love this for you . It's gonna be a lonely road with no real partner and an autistic son which in a few years time you’re not going to be able to control coz you've simply not spent the time on him ? Stop spending your time being vile and away and learn some sign language for your non verbal son . Absolute disgrace of a woman .
Phoning folks work AGAIN😡
If she tried that with me it would be the last thing she ever done!!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Status
Not open for further replies.