Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Can’t even force out a tear that’s how cold she is the bottle looks s 🤣🤣 and looks that same as their own bottle that someone has posted above.
What the do is this? The box looks like it’s from the sale items in the pharmacy when it’s all s make up left. The colour itself of the make up is s. She’s ugly without the fake forced crying. Who the do in their right mind decided to do this?! Why have they got her name on make up?! Holy do. It’s awful when she has done what she has to C and his family. How bperfect can accept her for that makes you realise they have no morals. Nae morals vav suits them to a tee! Also what is wrong with her hands!? They’re horrible. Like Aimee’s. They make me feel sick

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
What the do is this? The box looks like it’s from the sale items in the pharmacy when it’s all s make up left. The colour itself of the make up is s. She’s ugly without the fake forced crying. Who the do in their right mind decided to do this?! Why have they got her name on make up?! Holy do. It’s awful when she has done what she has to C and his family. How bperfect can accept her for that makes you realise they have no morals. Nae morals vav suits them to a tee! Also what is wrong with her hands!? They’re horrible. Like Aimee’s. They make me feel sick
its a carbon copy of se they already sell but with her name on it! she had boxes with her name on them - dont understand the hype and big deal. Its a colour no one will wear as well hahaha! Cant believe shes made such a big deal of it and its literally a rip off of the cheek

Mar 8, 2024
its a carbon copy of se they already sell but with her name on it! she had boxes with her name on them - dont understand the hype and big deal. Its a colour no one will wear as well hahaha! Cant believe shes made such a big deal of it and its literally a rip off of the cheek
What’s off the cheek?
The colour is awful. She hasn’t had a thing to do with the process of that. She’s just said yes stick my name on the box. She’s just vile

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
What’s off the cheek?
The colour is awful. She hasn’t had a thing to do with the process of that. She’s just said yes stick my name on the box. She’s just vile
the cheek is just a liquid blush by bperfect - i posted it above, i bought it from following another bperfect ambassador but quickly realised that their products have defective pumps so you cant actually use them without taking them to bits!

But the box is the same, the bottle is the same, the holographic writing is the same - shes just basically getting all creamy about duping a product they already sell..... and cos she is hated - cant see it selling !

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I’ll never buy from that brand again. I’ve got a lippy but it dried my lips out so bad they cracked and bled.
I don’t think this will earn her the millions she wants or thinks she deserves.
Keep trying Vav 👍🏼
they use horrible chemicals in their stuff too - which is why her skin always resembles a baboons red arse.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
This blush…. Not an original thought in its head. The same as the cheek….. the same style of bottle as the cheek, the same holographic text as the cheek….

And guess what…. It will have the same defective tops as the cheek!

Bperfect sell shocking pump bottles.
this is a broken bottle - the pump is stuck in the lid - and guess what vav, i hope all of yours are like this, manifesting it!

Mar 8, 2024
the cheek is just a liquid blush by bperfect - i posted it above, i bought it from following another bperfect ambassador but quickly realised that their products have defective pumps so you cant actually use them without taking them to bits!

But the box is the same, the bottle is the same, the holographic writing is the same - shes just basically getting all creamy about duping a product they already sell..... and cos she is hated - cant see it selling !
Oh no this makes it even more embarrassing 😂😂😂😂😂 she just has her name on the stock they couldn’t sell then. Hahahahahahahaah staph you’re a laughing stock 😂😂😂😂

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
So …. Mad Pam thinks that The Vag‘s “hard work and determination is inspiring”?????

No, sweetie, an Aberdeen lady called Lee (conquered Everest a couple of days ago) is inspirational.

Touting cheap crap on TT is NOT.

EDIT: Vag: please note that Lee is from Aberdeen - the place in which, Vag told us, nobody ever does anything. OK, Vag …..

Last edited:

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Screenshot_20240514_180150.jpg
So... Yeah. Like... Yeah.
That is all.😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.