Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Could she not decide if she wanted black, or brown slug brows?
IMG_6748.png
She’s hideous

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Oh it gets worse. I can’t even cope with how embarrassed I feel for her right now. She gets worse by the day
No but bet you hate your life now? I know I do😢. Her wee fan over in her comments will be pleased to know cos she bets we all hate our life's now. . I feel humbled and shamed that I doubted her now she's brought out her own (repackaged) radioactive cheek mucus. Hate myself. I'm rolling up my wee troll tail as I speak and trolling of into the sunset. Sorry!
Naaaah!! Pulling your pisser!! Love my life.. Cha Cha Cha.. Wee cheeky twirl there.. Cha Cha cha💃💃🤣🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
No but bet you hate your life now? I know I do😢. Her wee fan over in her comments will be pleased to know cos she bets we all hate our life's now. . I feel humbled and shamed that I doubted her now she's brought out her own (repackaged) radioactive cheek mucus. Hate myself. I'm rolling up my wee troll tail as I speak and trolling of into the sunset. Sorry!
Naaaah!! Pulling your pisser!! Love my life.. Cha Cha Cha.. Wee cheeky twirl there.. Cha Cha cha💃💃🤣🤣
Think I’ll just stick to take make up advice from sinead and treat myself to Charlotte tilbury.

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah I am sat here contemplating my life choices, wishing I had my own blusher that looks like something from the 80’s that I can sit and force fake cry over. Why oh why can’t I be like vag.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 we all hate our lives now this t has her name on an already released blusher. 😂😂😂😂 honestly some people’s stupidity astounds me.

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Yeah I am sat here contemplating my life choices, wishing I had my own blusher that looks like something from the 80’s that I can sit and force fake cry over. Why oh why can’t I be like vag.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 we all hate our lives now this t has her name on an already released blusher. 😂😂😂😂 honestly some people’s stupidity astounds me.
They deffo just have wee toy motors zooming round the cavity of where their brains should be and sometimes they crash.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
creased @ radioactive cheek mucus :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

lest we forget the last time steph claimed she had 'made it' with her rented gaff - we will see how much b perfect want to promote this se, if the reveal is anything to go by - not much.

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Yep! Still sitting here contemplating my life choices. Pushing the wee pebbles around with my hairy big toe in my wee troll swamp.
Nope!! Still don't hate my life, still not jealous.
Where oh where is it? Can you buy a wee bag of jealously off the tiktok shop cos I've none.?
Is that all they can respond with?
Don't they realise that it's the absence of accountability that bothers us and the exploitation of non consenting children on social media and the manipulative marketing gimmicks and lies to get the easily exploited and vulnerable to part with their cash that have made these pages happen here and on TL?There is absolutely no critical thinking skills involved with them. Just jealous??

Last edited:

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
creased @ radioactive cheek mucus :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

lest we forget the last time steph claimed she had 'made it' with her rented gaff - we will see how much b perfect want to promote this se, if the reveal is anything to go by - not much.
Said over on her pal Aimless's thread that she'd better get her PR machine of Auld Nana and Mad Pam into full pelt now she's a make up guru and get some anti chaffing shorts cos that chub rub is gonna be stinging when she's running from the paparazzi.

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Steph can go on about trolls till the cows come home but obsessed fans are much scarier!!
Totally. Well said!! I think it's the absence of reasoning with them. Keep drinking the Kool Aid ladies and you will enjoy it!! .Keep thinking that no one should or can be that gullible. But it's a scary world to think they walk amongst us.

Reactions: largeandincharge
Status
Not open for further replies.