Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Sally9966

Mar 9, 2024
Telford
I can't stand this greasy haired fat freak. The way she eats her food and the noises, I just can't deal with it.
Where are her teeth? She looks awful for someone so young. I would have thought she was at least 20 years older.
Does she have learning disabilities because she doesn't seem able to talk properly or spell. She gets all her words wrong and mumbles everything. I feel bad if she does.
One last thing, the hair! Where is it? It's very thin and stuck to her head, she almost looks bald.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I've stopped watching her, I used to watch her very closely lol, because I actually couldn't believe what I was seeing! But it got to the point where she actually makes me feel ill :sick: Her house is rotten, her hair is rotten, he attitude is rotten and her personal hygiene is non-existent! Not to mention the concoctions she calls meals :oops: She's been banned god knows how many times cos she drops herself in it all the time lol. Her kid is shocking too, he's huge, his language is disgusting and she condones it. The nerve to come on TikTok 1 night with one of her million cheeky takeaways and then to come on the next day with a food bank haul is disgusting! I remember during her karaoke era 1 night her and Lewis were singing and she had a coughing fit, she stopped singing, put her hand between her legs, licked her fingers then sniffed them,. She had deffo wet herself cos she nipped off and changed her bottoms :sick:😂 Imagine everyone seeing that on camera? I of course ran over to TL to see the commentary and it did not disappoint lol. SC11 from over there has Steph down completely, sees right through her and her cronies who sit on live hardly stringing a sentence together between them. I feel so sorry for her dog and cats too. The dog is never walked, always bawled at and told to lie down, fed the stest of dry dog biscuits and the cat/cats are constantly pregnant, why can't the cruel, lazy b sacrifice a week of takeaways and get the poor thing done? I'm pleased her 'following' has diminished to next to nothing and people have stopped buying her gifts off that huge wish list she has in her bio. I've been skint, been on benefits and know how tough it is trying to make ends meet but I would never consider hopping on TikTok begging and showing my life just to have people judge and make vile comments, she has absolutely no shame 😡😠

Mar 2, 2024
I've stopped watching her, I used to watch her very closely lol, because I actually couldn't believe what I was seeing! But it got to the point where she actually makes me feel ill :sick: Her house is rotten, her hair is rotten, he attitude is rotten and her personal hygiene is non-existent! Not to mention the concoctions she calls meals :oops: She's been banned god knows how many times cos she drops herself in it all the time lol. Her kid is shocking too, he's huge, his language is disgusting and she condones it. The nerve to come on TikTok 1 night with one of her million cheeky takeaways and then to come on the next day with a food bank haul is disgusting! I remember during her karaoke era 1 night her and Lewis were singing and she had a coughing fit, she stopped singing, put her hand between her legs, licked her fingers then sniffed them,. She had deffo wet herself cos she nipped off and changed her bottoms :sick:😂 Imagine everyone seeing that on camera? I of course ran over to TL to see the commentary and it did not disappoint lol. SC11 from over there has Steph down completely, sees right through her and her cronies who sit on live hardly stringing a sentence together between them. I feel so sorry for her dog and cats too. The dog is never walked, always bawled at and told to lie down, fed the stest of dry dog biscuits and the cat/cats are constantly pregnant, why can't the cruel, lazy b sacrifice a week of takeaways and get the poor thing done? I'm pleased her 'following' has diminished to next to nothing and people have stopped buying her gifts off that huge wish list she has in her bio. I've been skint, been on benefits and know how tough it is trying to make ends meet but I would never consider hopping on TikTok begging and showing my life just to have people judge and make vile comments, she has absolutely no shame 😡😠
She’s vile 🤮

Mar 2, 2024
She's on live now wallpapering that s B&M wallpaper, Steph that went out in like 2009.
There's no way that she is really friends with Lucy after she trolled her! She must be desperate.
Do you think it will be a cheeky takeaway tonight guys?
What’s her username?

Reactions: camila

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
She's on live now wallpapering that s B&M wallpaper, Steph that went out in like 2009.
There's no way that she is really friends with Lucy after she trolled her! She must be desperate.
Do you think it will be a cheeky takeaway tonight guys?
If she's decorating then no way is she cooking, she will say she's earned the takeaway cos she's worked hard :rolleyes: