Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Who did she beg money from? So while I have been watching she never asked anyone for money or gifts.it is her child to shout at. lewis has to learn when he leaves home he has to do all theses things. How do you know if lewis won’t eat takeaways and bare s when he leaves home are you still going to blame Stephanie for this? Why don’t you let Stephanie live how she wants too if she wants to live in a pig style that is Upto her. She hasn’t put her life on TikTok she isn’t hardly on TikTok in the day only on a night time only time she been on during the day when she is decorating she is showing people that Injoy her doing it. That isn’t a crime not begging for nothing lewis is 15years old he is a kid he doesn’t need to read here and listen to old hags of women going on. Yeah I will stick up for them because I know them in person I have been to they house when I have gone it is always clean and tidy and Stephane is trying to make her house nice and lovely. You a lot need to leave her alone any more concerns phone Socail services and rspca Stephanie will be waiting
Pig style?? 😂😂😂😂

Lucy7865

Mar 13, 2024
London
Were they? 😆 brilliant! None of them are really her friends, given the chance they will all back stab her. She used to have loads of so called "friends" in her box, how many she got left? 2 or 3?
I remember her saying she was pissed off cos someone said they were going to buy her something (possibly bed) and she was mad cos they didn't order it 😅😅 the beg, who acts like that? Going to the foodbank then the next day buying takeaways, shameful.
Yeah lol and they know who it is but think they’re all scared of her because she trolled Steph badly in the past, horrible girl actually. Yeah she got mad somebody didn’t buy her a bed, then one time somebody said they ordered something for her and it didn’t arrive so she was shouting at them to go check with the courier where it was 😫😫🤣🤣 so embarrassing

Reactions: Sally9966

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Were they? 😆 brilliant! None of them are really her friends, given the chance they will all back stab her. She used to have loads of so called "friends" in her box, how many she got left? 2 or 3?
I remember her saying she was pissed off cos someone said they were going to buy her something (possibly bed) and she was mad cos they didn't order it 😅😅 the beg, who acts like that? Going to the foodbank then the next day buying takeaways, shameful.
She got her washing machine bought for her too :oops:

Sally9966

Mar 9, 2024
Telford
Lollipop sounds like Shan the man the way that they speak. Another illiterate wanker! If you think having fat kids is not your responsibility then you've failed as a parent. "Here you are son, nice bit of obesity and diabetes to set you up for life" I'm such a good mum making you a little fatty and giving you health problems, yay me" There's some thick fs in this world, here is just one of them.

Sally9966

Mar 9, 2024
Telford
She's wanted to kill herself over trolling, you lying fat prick. You are such a liar Stephanie, it was that bad but yet you couldn't stop coming on live and begging. You fat fing liar. Manipulative biatch! Why you lying for?
Remember when she told everyone that Lewis wanted to kill himself over the trolls, and he was in the background and went "nooo I didn't mum, why you saying that?" fing weirdo

Sally9966

Mar 9, 2024
Telford
She's such a liar, she lies about everything! Trying to make people feel sorry for the waste of space.
She's a nasty tramp, the way she speaks to people, the way she shouts at those animals, the crap she feeds her son, the lack of regard for his welfare, but yet she's such a "lovely person" are you do!! I hope you rot, you big vile pig. I absolutely detest this thing if you can't tell 🤣🤣

Lucy7865

Mar 13, 2024
London
And we are jealous of her? Funking hilarious omg....I'm clean my home is clean.My children all grown and doing amazing in the world of work.Ive been with my hubs 28 years hes my life.Where is your actually life steph? Mmm smelly dirty scruffy abusive to your kid scrubber scrounger ffs.Have you ever done anything for yourself? You know worked provided for family? Naaa just a dirty smelly scrounger that should of been put down years ago!!!
Abusive is the right word. She says so much she’s not abusive to Lewis or the animals … but she can’t handle her temper! And just like that she’s screaming at them! Such a terrible mother and pet owner. She says “oh I’m being nice because of the trolls” … next minute she’s screaming !!!!!! So embarrassing