Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Is she bloody serious? Was heard on live that people are jealous of her am I hearing things do I need sectioning? My word I'm lost for words I would rather be me and have my life I'm clean and have a clean home to start with geesh at least I don't walk around with a frying pan on me head marshmallow as a body and bloody stink a 10 mile radius out of dirty unwashed minge properbley about 10 years since it seen soap and water....
Speak your mind Camila love! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Separated at birth 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_1017.jpeg
    IMG_1017.jpeg
    185.7 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_1018.jpeg
    IMG_1018.jpeg
    157.3 KB · Views: 84

Sally9966

Mar 9, 2024
Telford
Have you heard his language too? He's vile mouthed. She hasn't brought him up right at all. He's a big lad, he is too young to be so obese.
I don't think he will become healthy whilst living with his mother, she seems to feed him junk and takeaways. I couldn't do that to my son, I care about his health and wellbeing too much.
Stephanie has really piled the pounds on this last year, she looks terrible.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Have you heard his language too? He's vile mouthed. She hasn't brought him up right at all. He's a big lad, he is too young to be so obese.
I don't think he will become healthy whilst living with his mother, she seems to feed him junk and takeaways. I couldn't do that to my son, I care about his health and wellbeing too much.
Stephanie has really piled the pounds on this last year, she looks terrible.
her arse is massive when she turns round, you could rest a pint on it! And don't get me started on the knockers poking me in the eye! Wear a bra you unit! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I really don’t like this girl. But I have left her alone.i have met this girl in person she is very nice and loving girl. What I have seen yes she has had her issues in the passed. But she doesn’t want to be reminded of this when she goes live. She is a vulnerable has learning disabilities as young child and her son used to go to the same school as my child he was lovely and kind he was quite big then age of 2years old. Kids do intend to lose it when they get older I think Lewis’s will be at least 16 soon when he goes to college he will lose all the weight. I think she should chooses to live how she wants too. You a lot are not making it any easy for her to do that so what if she doesn’t have a Job , so what if she has a takeaway, or do food hauls, or go to food bank.what you a lot going to do when she does find a job are you going to leave her alone? Why are you making it impossible for her do all these things they is a lot of people on this app that make more money on here need to be worried about them Stephanie loves her child very much. It is hurts me to see Stephanie and lewis going through all of this for nothing. So sit back what you was like at her age how you looked back in the day. Stephanie keep beening you hun these people on here are nothing to you they don’t need to be worried about your child at all. If they was then they would of done something about it Socail service would of been there in flash clearly they have been out seen that lewis is looked after not took it further. RSPCA been out checked on the dog and cats seen they been looked after not took this further? Dwp back in may looked into your claim never stopped your money but still paid you every month Still didn’t find anything on you? Police raided your house for drugs didn’t find anything in your property? Stephanie just laugh at these people cause they is no issue here whatsever. Same bullishit everyday.cause if they had A lot on you they would of come with evidence that your doing something wrong.clearly they don’t have any at all. To me I see your trying your best as a parent that is going for me hun love you Stephanie.
I have no words :oops: :oops: I can't even decipher half of this lol. It is pretty obvious this is either Steph, Lewis or 1 of them trolls who sit on live with her ;) @camila

Sally9966

Mar 9, 2024
Telford
I really don’t like this girl. But I have left her alone.i have met this girl in person she is very nice and loving girl. What I have seen yes she has had her issues in the passed. But she doesn’t want to be reminded of this when she goes live. She is a vulnerable has learning disabilities as young child and her son used to go to the same school as my child he was lovely and kind he was quite big then age of 2years old. Kids do intend to lose it when they get older I think Lewis’s will be at least 16 soon when he goes to college he will lose all the weight. I think she should chooses to live how she wants too. You a lot are not making it any easy for her to do that so what if she doesn’t have a Job , so what if she has a takeaway, or do food hauls, or go to food bank.what you a lot going to do when she does find a job are you going to leave her alone? Why are you making it impossible for her do all these things they is a lot of people on this app that make more money on here need to be worried about them Stephanie loves her child very much. It is hurts me to see Stephanie and lewis going through all of this for nothing. So sit back what you was like at her age how you looked back in the day. Stephanie keep beening you hun these people on here are nothing to you they don’t need to be worried about your child at all. If they was then they would of done something about it Socail service would of been there in flash clearly they have been out seen that lewis is looked after not took it further. RSPCA been out checked on the dog and cats seen they been looked after not took this further? Dwp back in may looked into your claim never stopped your money but still paid you every month Still didn’t find anything on you? Police raided your house for drugs didn’t find anything in your property? Stephanie just laugh at these people cause they is no issue here whatsever. Same bullishit everyday.cause if they had A lot on you they would of come with evidence that your doing something wrong.clearly they don’t have any at all. To me I see your trying your best as a parent that is going for me hun love you Stephanie.
What the hell does this say? You really don't like her but she's a nice and loving girl...are you pissed?
The lack of punctuation and grammar means only one thing...its definitely Stephanie or one of her bulldogs.
Do these twats all go to the same school for dimwits? Keep on giving us a laugh!

itiswhatitis

Mar 13, 2024
UK
🤢
I've stopped watching her, I used to watch her very closely lol, because I actually couldn't believe what I was seeing! But it got to the point where she actually makes me feel ill :sick: Her house is rotten, her hair is rotten, he attitude is rotten and her personal hygiene is non-existent! Not to mention the concoctions she calls meals :oops: She's been banned god knows how many times cos she drops herself in it all the time lol. Her kid is shocking too, he's huge, his language is disgusting and she condones it. The nerve to come on TikTok 1 night with one of her million cheeky takeaways and then to come on the next day with a food bank haul is disgusting! I remember during her karaoke era 1 night her and Lewis were singing and she had a coughing fit, she stopped singing, put her hand between her legs, licked her fingers then sniffed them,. She had deffo wet herself cos she nipped off and changed her bottoms :sick:😂 Imagine everyone seeing that on camera? I of course ran over to TL to see the commentary and it did not disappoint lol. SC11 from over there has Steph down completely, sees right through her and her cronies who sit on live hardly stringing a sentence together between them. I feel so sorry for her dog and cats too. The dog is never walked, always bawled at and told to lie down, fed the stest of dry dog biscuits and the cat/cats are constantly pregnant, why can't the cruel, lazy b sacrifice a week of takeaways and get the poor thing done? I'm pleased her 'following' has diminished to next to nothing and people have stopped buying her gifts off that huge wish list she has in her bio. I've been skint, been on benefits and know how tough it is trying to make ends meet but I would never consider hopping on TikTok begging and showing my life just to have people judge and make vile comments, she has absolutely no shame 😡😠
🤢🤢🤢

Sally9966

Mar 9, 2024
Telford
I’m not a dimwit I have kids myself I have 5 kids 2 of my kids are big like lewis nothing wrong with it. I eat takeaways I eat sweets, I eat chocolate, I buy what I want with my money. Yes I do get uc and I work as well,so why don’t you come at me then instead of Stephanie sad how your all grown women picking on a another women, your obsessed with her, if your not then you must be jealous of her, because people generally like her and buy something of her wish list? So what people want to buy her stuff and help her a little abit nothing wrong in that Stephanie isn’t asking them to buy them for her her wish list is on her profile people should choose or not to buy from it
As for lewis he is a lovely lad he has good mum that looks after him, and she feeds him meals be worried when she doesn’t feed him then complain? You give me evidence where she hasn’t feed him or done anything to hurt him in anyway shape or form.in my eyes she isn’t doing anything wrong to me. Like I said you keep threatening her with Socail services to come to her house but you haven’t done anything to her have you cause your all liers?
So you don't look after your kids health either? Nothing wrong with having fat kids? Really? You've obviously got the same low IQ as Stephanie. Moron!
Your trash by bullying women on here,when you don’t know her at all never been to her house all liers this is bullishit Stephanie is a good person. Yeah she is going to stick up for her self, why shouldnt she has people at her all the time? Just leave her alone

Reactions: PecanPieCrust

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Like I said I never like the girl at first till I got to know her in person? Who are Stephanie’s cronies? She only has 2 main friends. Shannon and Susan Stephanie has alots of friends where she used to live. Everyone likes her for who she is. She is down to earth women that is getting on with life you think she bothered I don’t think she is now she will carry on what she is doing teatime videos her hauls her take aways, they is nothing you can do about it love so just leave her alone get on with your own And look after your kids instead of worrying about someone else’s child that isn’t yours to worry about.
A couple of things Lollipop (Steph) My kids are all adults love and I've done a great job raising them. They all have Uni degrees under their belt and careers but thanks for the advice ;) I would love to know what we are all supposed to be jealous of? The house is rotten, Steph is rotten, Lewis is rotten ( not his fault, it's all he knows ) The animals are neglected and abused, litter after litter of kittens, disgusting! And as for leaving her alone, unfortunately if she is going to put her whole rancid life on TikTok people are going to comment, whether it be good or bad. Her content is atrocious and her views and likes reflect this. She has got worse by the day. There is no excuse for the amount of se she eats whether it's a takeaway or shop bought fat and calorie laden crap when she's sending Lewis to school in Primark jogging bottoms! Which she has done in the past! I would have never sent my kids to school in a pair of them and I certainly wouldn't admit it online 😂 I remember Lewis's face when Steph did the bedroom reveal last year, he was horrified! :oops: And I remember the hall renovation too, I'll say no more about that but the comments spoke for themselves 😂 I remember Steph having her grandson round and she had him strapped in his buggy while she was on live fighting with trolls, that poor kid was screaming his head off and she was screaming at him and screaming at Lewis to sort him out, disgusting! And don't get me started on the wish list and the constant begging for money, if I remember right she still owes Kate, Sarah and a few others money as well 🤦‍♀️The list goes on and on with her, she's a disgrace. If she was to try and better herself, her hygiene, her kid, her house, her pets etc I'd think better of her but she won't ever change, she will always be a beg. Oh and if you're going to come on here defending her/your honour at least make it illiterate please :)

Last edited:

Sally9966

Mar 9, 2024
Telford
When she did Lewis’s bedroom, I felt so bad for him. It was horrendous. Poor kid gets nothing. She didn't have any uniform for him before Xmas, yet she stuffs her face full of kebabs and curries. She's a s mother, and she knows it.
The house is awful, it doesn't matter what she does to it, it's like living in squalor. The more she tries to decorate, the worse it looks. The wallpaper is full of air bubbles, it's not cut straight at the top, it looks awful.
I remember her shouting at her autistic grandson, poor kid. The way she abuses her animals too, she's a disgusting h8man being. She shouldn't have had kids to just drag them up like that, Lewis is going to be another one of societies dregs.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
When she did Lewis’s bedroom, I felt so bad for him. It was horrendous. Poor kid gets nothing. She didn't have any uniform for him before Xmas, yet she stuffs her face full of kebabs and curries. She's a s mother, and she knows it.
The house is awful, it doesn't matter what she does to it, it's like living in squalor. The more she tries to decorate, the worse it looks. The wallpaper is full of air bubbles, it's not cut straight at the top, it looks awful.
I remember her shouting at her autistic grandson, poor kid. The way she abuses her animals too, she's a disgusting h8man being. She shouldn't have had kids to just drag them up like that, Lewis is going to be another one of societies dregs.
👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Sally9966

Mar 9, 2024
Telford
It’s the constant begging that gets me. Instead of spending money on things she needs, she begs and uses her own money for takeaways. I remember she got mad somebody never bought her a bed once! And he “friends” in her lives really aren’t, one of them was unblocking troll accounts and denying it!
Were they? 😆 brilliant! None of them are really her friends, given the chance they will all back stab her. She used to have loads of so called "friends" in her box, how many she got left? 2 or 3?
I remember her saying she was pissed off cos someone said they were going to buy her something (possibly bed) and she was mad cos they didn't order it 😅😅 the beg, who acts like that? Going to the foodbank then the next day buying takeaways, shameful.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Who did she beg money from? So while I have been watching she never asked anyone for money or gifts.it is her child to shout at. lewis has to learn when he leaves home he has to do all theses things. How do you know if lewis won’t eat takeaways and bare s when he leaves home are you still going to blame Stephanie for this? Why don’t you let Stephanie live how she wants too if she wants to live in a pig style that is Upto her. She hasn’t put her life on TikTok she isn’t hardly on TikTok in the day only on a night time only time she been on during the day when she is decorating she is showing people that Injoy her doing it. That isn’t a crime not begging for nothing lewis is 15years old he is a kid he doesn’t need to read here and listen to old hags of women going on. Yeah I will stick up for them because I know them in person I have been to they house when I have gone it is always clean and tidy and Stephane is trying to make her house nice and lovely. You a lot need to leave her alone any more concerns phone Socail services and rspca Stephanie will be waiting
It's Social not socail, Liars not liers, Being not beening, Enjoy not Injoy and Bullshit not bullishit.....you're welcome :)