Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
Seems funny how all of sudden you have so much to say about Stephanie but if was still friends with her you wouldn’t be saying any of this. If you really disagreed with how she lived why bother pretending to be her friend again? 😂😂😂😂😂
Never pretended at all. I would never have lent her money or sent her gift's if i wasn't. Steph never takes advice so why give it

Last edited:

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
I’ll call the rspca tomorrow guys, I know her address. It’s really not fair the way she screams at her pets, and her son actually
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 That one is so so funny!!!! My cat is better than them pet's. I shout at him to stop making noise when he playing games. 🤣🤣🤣 What next again??? If you know my Address love and live in London it says please come through. 👌 This is me bragging now people, atleast my son goes to school each day, never's moan's about it and get's great mark's. Top of his class and all!! Proud mummy moment here. Bit funny tho Lucylou you went on Steph's live and told her i wrote about the fleas 🤣🤣 Remember when i told you i never need to watch i got 👀 👌👌😉😉 You got anything else to say love?

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
Some time ago I was an online friend of Stephanie's. I can admit I felt sorry for her in the beginning, I believed her to be mentally disabled/perhaps a slow learner, I could see she has low self esteem and suffers with depression, also displays a binge/comfort eating disorder spurred by the aforementioned. All these things combined for me, made her highly vulnerable and an easy target. I witnessed her being bullied online, which of course I found deplorable. I have seen alot of toxic things on tiktok and I can openly admit she really did have me fooled for a while. Until I saw with my own eyes, the actual reality of things.

After only a short period of time I couldn't stand the lies, the mindless drama, and the manipulation anymore so I blocked her and never bothered with her again. I knew there was nothing I could do to help her be a better version of herself or to support her in any way. There was no argument, no exchanged words, I just cut ties.

I honestly do not believe she has any real friends which is sad but perhaps self induced via her own behaviour. I could see how disingenuine her tiktok friends were, especially while on live together. I think lucylou and Jade are actually genuine though, not that I know them personally so I could be mistaken, but I'm usually a good judge of character after a while of observing. I didnt really interact much with the others.

I do however believe that anyone proclaiming poverty in order to get government benefits, any kind of free assistance, food bank hauls excetera, whilst making money online, borrowing money, receiving expensive gifts, purchasing enough food weekly to feed a family of 8 that is generally consumed within a few days by 2 people (theres a difference between an eating disorder and pure greed/gluttony), bare face lying, playing the victim card while talking disgustingly about and bullying others online, no regard for anyone else including her own neighbours, all highly toxic behaviour, needs investigating and dealing with.

A person who never admits to wrongdoings, who shouts loudly that they are the victim of all others, who denies and repeatedly lies about their own actions even when witnessed by others, who lies about the actions of others, who twists the words of others in order to play the victim card, who then uses these toxic traits to manipulate the system and make money, has definite toxic mental health issues, issues that are hindering their child's wellbeing and the health and safety of all who associate with her.

Last edited:

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
Some time ago I was an online friend of Stephanie's. I can admit I felt sorry for her in the beginning, I believed her to be mentally disabled/perhaps a slow learner, I could see she has low self esteem and suffers with depression, also displays a binge/comfort eating disorder spurred by the aforementioned. All these things combined for me, made her highly vulnerable and an easy target. I witnessed her being bullied online, which of course I found deplorable. I have seen alot of toxic things on tiktok and I can openly admit she really did have me fooled for a while. Until I saw with my own eyes, the actual reality of things.

After only a short period of time I couldn't stand the lies, the mindless drama, and the manipulation anymore so I blocked her and never bothered with her again. I knew there was nothing I could do to help her be a better version of herself or to support her in any way. There was no argument, no exchanged words, I just cut ties.

I honestly do not believe she has any real friends which is sad but perhaps self induced via her own behaviour. I could see how disingenuine her tiktok friends were, especially while on live together. I think lucylou and Jade are actually genuine though, not that I know them personally so I could be mistaken, but I'm usually a good judge of character after a while of observing. I didnt really interact much with the others.

I do however believe that anyone proclaiming poverty in order to get government benefits, any kind of free assistance, food bank hauls excetera, whilst making money online, borrowing money, receiving expensive gifts, purchasing enough food weekly to feed a family of 8 that is generally consumed within a few days by 2 people (theres a difference between an eating disorder and pure greed/gluttony), bare face lying, playing the victim card while talking disgustingly about and bullying others online, no regard for anyone else including her own neighbours, all highly toxic behaviour, needs investigating and dealing with.

A person who never admits to wrongdoings, who shouts loudly that they are the victim of all others, who denies and repeatedly lies about their own actions even when witnessed by others, who lies about the actions of others, who twists the words of others in order to play the victim card, who then uses these toxic traits to manipulate the system and make money, has definate toxic mental health issues, issues they are hindering their child's wellbeing and the health and safety of all who associate with her.
Wow

Lucy7865

Mar 13, 2024
London
The blessed Lucy never liked her. She’s trolled her consistently, set other people up, snaked around, there’s something seriously mentally wrong with that girl. It’s so obvious she’s got mental issues

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
The blessed Lucy never liked her. She’s trolled her consistently, set other people up, snaked around, there’s something seriously mentally wrong with that girl. It’s so obvious she’s got mental issues
Did i not?? 🤣🤣🤣 Was you on calls with her everyday?? From anytime from 7am till early hours. So if i never liked her do you think i would of done stuff for her? If i never liked her don't you think i would be saying horrible things about her on here. Make it make sense.

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
You could see her manipulation of the two Susan’s, think they genuinely liked her.
I havent watched for a long time so I actually do not know personally what happened or who these people are, I only know from reading here. I only have my own personal experience so it is all I can comment on in 100% truthfulness, and I can honestly say I was very dissapointed and upset myself at the outcome, so I absolutely can understand and emphasize with others who have tried to be there for Stephanie or had befriended her and considered her a friend.

In all honesty she actually does have quite a pleasant side, she can be witty and funny, she can be a very likeable individual. There has to be a balance, where theres bad there has to be some element of good too....its just the natural order of things.

Sadly once it appears you're invested in defending her, the mask drops and the manipulation and drama start, the back stabbing, talking behind your back, the "we need money for.." stories. I lost count at the people she turned against who were wrongly accused of something they hadn't done as I am sure most watchers saw/see for themselves. I only hope all those affected by this are okay.

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
Explain me this right if i was constantly in the box showing my face.......how could i troll at the same time???? When i am looking at the comments etc. How did i do any of that while on or off screen?

Mar 18, 2024
york
I would have said you were Stephanie or Lewis, but you've used a full stop. My guess is Lynn or Lucy 😁 "smile and wave, smile and wave"
Smile and fing wave Lynn is a laughing stock no one on steffy weffy live actually likes that crinkled Old has been who thinks she’s so good ,she’s embarrassing falls asleep every single live I have had the misfortune of watching from out the box .
Now then let’s get bk on to steffy weffy n her wifey what a pair of big sad oafs it’s embarrassing the way they talk to each other I cringe every time I hear them I bet Steph would luv to sit on her big red cheeks the stench would be ghastly fish fumes n cottage cheese uggh how gross they are lucylou is her b but really she laughs behind her big fat back n slags her off to a few of steffy weffys friends lucylou you bloated rat man the fk up n stop been a two faced b that’s why ya hardly ever show ya face ya bk stabbing cow and ya said ya hated Lewis n he’s a lazy half wit who won’t ever go anywhere in his sad fked up life never mind . She’s had 5 followers in today the looser she needs to quit now no one likes her fraudster ways p.s how many friends now steffy weffy debs Kate Kelly winters ritz gary n the list goes on you piece of s.

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
No they didn’t like Stephanie at all because everyone warned them about bad energy in the beginning about been a troll, and they went took bad energy side and then bad energy deleted a voice note on lewis phone what she said about them that they think Stephanie is a scammer etc and they didn’t ask her about it because they decided to block Stephanie on whatsapp and TikTok and then unblocked her again if your gonna block someone keep them blocked ffs
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Becareful love your nose is growing. What vn was that??? Why would i vn that to Lewis 🤣🤣🤣🤣 they definitely haven't unblocked her on anything FACTS!! They have their own mind's i do not manipulate people in no shape or form.

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
You wasn’t always in the box last week on Wednesday and Thursday night you only came in the box to agure with Lynn but then Stephanie and lucylou got the blame for it all because they didnt stick up for you over the little mermaid accounts when Stephanie said she wasn’t getting involved and stayed quiet then came in all the accounts when Stephanie said one of yous will have to have a box and one stay the comments of you can’t get along with each other then started kicking off on Stephanie saying all this stuff about her I am glad Stephanie rid of you all be honest she doing better now so leave her alone
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 So what about the rest of the time?? Don't give too flying flucks!! I am glad to be rid of her!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Trust me!! She doing better.............hmmmmmm.....no comment