Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
Susan Purdy never came in the box hardly and then started on Stephanie because she took her off as a mod because someone was unblocking the little mermaid and Stephanie took everyone off they didn’t have problem with it only susan Purdy and bad energy saying all horrible stuff to her when could said it is only week we will be back on
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Are you a flea that why you know so much lol

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
Smile and fing wave Lynn is a laughing stock no one on steffy weffy live actually likes that crinkled Old has been who thinks she’s so good ,she’s embarrassing falls asleep every single live I have had the misfortune of watching from out the box .
Now then let’s get bk on to steffy weffy n her wifey what a pair of big sad oafs it’s embarrassing the way they talk to each other I cringe every time I hear them I bet Steph would luv to sit on her big red cheeks the stench would be ghastly fish fumes n cottage cheese uggh how gross they are lucylou is her b but really she laughs behind her big fat back n slags her off to a few of steffy weffys friends lucylou you bloated rat man the fk up n stop been a two faced b that’s why ya hardly ever show ya face ya bk stabbing cow and ya said ya hated Lewis n he’s a lazy half wit who won’t ever go anywhere in his sad fked up life never mind . She’s had 5 followers in today the looser she needs to quit now no one likes her fraudster ways p.s how many friends now steffy weffy debs Kate Kelly winters ritz gary n the list goes on you piece of s.
Im laughing and liking about the top paragraph 🤣

Mar 18, 2024
york
You wasn’t always in the box last week on Wednesday and Thursday night you only came in the box to agure with Lynn but then Stephanie and lucylou got the blame for it all because they didnt stick up for you over the little mermaid accounts when Stephanie said she wasn’t getting involved and stayed quiet then came in all the accounts when Stephanie said one of yous will have to have a box and one stay the comments of you can’t get along with each other then started kicking off on Stephanie saying all this stuff about her I am glad Stephanie rid of you all be honest she doing better now so leave her alone
Let’s have facts you are lying to yourselves you set blessed lucy right up it was so obvious you couldn’t find out who was actually trolling you so you lucylou Lewis and crinkly Lynn set a fake account up lucky fking lady thinking you was clever their is no excuses for that appalling behaviour trolling the very people who had you’re back n stood by you gave you money gifts sent you stuff for you’re home etc and to be stabbed in the back by steffy weffy cause she got caught out trolling the very people that actually cared for her it’s disgusting behaviour so steffy lucylou Lewis n Lynn I hope you’re all very happy together and you’re welcome !!!!!!!
You wasn’t always in the box last week on Wednesday and Thursday night you only came in the box to agure with Lynn but then Stephanie and lucylou got the blame for it all because they didnt stick up for you over the little mermaid accounts when Stephanie said she wasn’t getting involved and stayed quiet then came in all the accounts when Stephanie said one of yous will have to have a box and one stay the comments of you can’t get along with each other then started kicking off on Stephanie saying all this stuff about her I am glad Stephanie rid of you all be honest she doing better now so leave her alone

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
Yes she did. Police are involved now anyway so good luck with it all
When they call or come i will gladly show what i have written on here because not once have i slagged her off personally, gone for her child or home. And most gladly show them my phone i have nothing to hide. 😘

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
Stephanie, now you know that is an outright lie. Why do you have to lie? The amount of times you stated "the police are involved" and I called them personally, as did other people, it was never, ever, not once true. They will not entertain you or the false accusations/drama in any way, shape or form, I have been informed this first hand multiple times while trying to help you in the past. Please stop using this to try to manipulate or control the right for people to voice their opinion or their truth.
Yes she did. Police are involved now anyway so good luck with it all

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
You’ve done so much wrong and unfortunately for you, it’s all screen shotted, screen recorded, we know where you live, work, somebody’s getting the karma they deserve I imagine
You do realise if police come i can show this comment right because that is like threatening behaviour no??

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
Clearly you didn’t like her because you went running to other people your grown women that can’t come to people faces and say it you sad b. You wasn’t on phone to Stephanie at 7am in morning because Stephanie was sleeping till 12pm in the afternoon and hardly came on the whatsapp group chat as much she doesn’t tell you everything anymore. Coz your dirty grass and don’t know how you can sit there pretending to people you wasn’t behind the trolling account as well
When you told lewis to go for you and your son and then you deleted a voice note what you said about Susan Purdy and Susan woodhead why delete if you nothing to hide?
How can i come to her face when i live how many hours away 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Ok love what ever you say. Well you can carry on your rant all you wish, i need to go to bed 🛌 😴. Goodnight cafe members 🫶

Mar 18, 2024
york
Right sorry but who even are you? I don’t know why my name is being dragged into things when I haven’t even done anything wrong and I can assure you I do not talk to anyone else on TikTok apart from Stephaine, Blessed Lucy, Susan W, Susan P & Lewis. So you’re definitely lying there as I can prove I have never once in my life said a bad word about Stephaine or Lewis. Please do not mention my name again and keep my name out of your mouth when I have kept quiet about the whole situation that has been going on!!! you do not know me or my life so please get of your high horse and accuse someone else for their wrong doing. If you have a problem with me more than welcome to message me on your real account and we can have a ‘Adult’ conversation about whatever it is I have done wrong!.
Do you feel guilty now? My advice to you then get out whilst you still remain a nice person and standby the people who stood by you

Sally9966

Mar 9, 2024
Telford
Stephanie has told the truth she told the police she was behind the trolling account and other people as well including bad energy because she was in it too in the beginning but you all fall out with Stephanie over that but not bad Engery funny that if you cared for Stephanie like you did you should of asked question to Stephanie and then she would told you about the voice note that she deleted on lewis phone all the rest is still there but one she deleted it because she knows she said it about Susan p and Susan w that you all think stephanie is scammer don’t make sense. Why delete the voicenote? Is if it was other way around Stephanie did that to me I would ask questions and ask why delete it?
What you lying for? Stephanie hasn't been onto the police. The police don't care! Ffs...its getting embarrassing now. I'm embarrassed for you. Do you really believe the se she tells you? 😆 🤣 😂 get a grip woman