Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

bigfatogre

Mar 24, 2024
hull
The videos are fascinating, the true colours are out for all to see. My word, what an absolute bunch of disgusting individuals.

As if anyone should ever need any proof of the sheer bottom feeders these people are, they happily provide it.
They do nothing but enable this. All them in her box is just as bad total scruffs the lot of them

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
It bewilders me how Stephanie feels she has the right to scream victimhood, when she clearly shows herself to be an absolutely deplorable, hateful sociopathic individual.

I see some of her "crew" are in here today trying to defend her again? Why do you waste your time and energy? I just saw a comment of one of you stating we are bullies?

We state the truth, you idiots defend with insults, threats, trolling excetera. But then, you are all part of the "we're big hard internet warriors defending Stephanie's honour".

Number one, Stephanie has no honour to defend, number two you are not hard, you are insecure little imbeciles hanging from the dirty greasy tshirt of big Stephanie. You really need to set your goals higher, it is pathetic. You are literally her bitches.

Considering the company you keep and your own behaviour, not to mention the absolute toad you come here supporting, you realise how utterly ridiculous you appear yes?

bigfatogre

Mar 24, 2024
hull
It bewilders me how Stephanie feels she has the right to scream victimhood, when she clearly shows herself to be an absolutely deplorable, hateful sociopathic individual.

I see some of her "crew" are in here today trying to defend her again? Why do you waste your time and energy? I just saw a comment of one of you stating we are bullies?

We state the truth, you idiots defend with insults, threats, trolling excetera. But then, you are all part of the "we're big hard internet warriors defending Stephanie's honour".

Number one, Stephanie has no honour to defend, number two you are not hard, you are insecure little imbeciles hanging from the dirty greasy tshirt of big Stephanie. You really need to set your goals higher, it is pathetic. You are literally her bitches. Dear God, Aim higher would you?

Considering the company you keep and your own behaviour, not to mention the absolute toad you come here supporting, you realise how utterly ridiculous you appear yes?
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
I also wanted to add, anyone rushing on here to defend Stephanie, you do realise you are defending the abuse of children and animals, the online abuse of individuals who had only good intentions regarding Stephanie, you are defending hatred, manipulation, trolling, bullying, lies, a con artist, a spiteful vindictive backstabber who will use you until you have nothing left to give, then you are cast aside as worthless, a greedy heavily obese woman who deliberately eats herself slowly to death, you are defending a person who cares nothing for others, including her own offspring, and will throw you under the bus just as she has with everyone else once you have served your purpose, you are defending a person who takes and takes to facilitate her own greed and believes she has a God given right to do so, I could go on. Seriously, get better friends.

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
She said Susan Purdy is on here trolling her ,the police are involved ,the two Susan’s and Blessed Lucy are in trouble.

"Look it up in the dictionary what scamming means" Yes, there is a picture of Stephanie beside it.

She states she has never scammed anyone then goes off on a rant about how she is not paying money owed back, with lengthy justifications. Yes. Scammer.

"Police are involved now" Oh deary me, the police have been involved for a while, still watching, still gathering information that she so readily gives, digging a bigger hole as the days go by. The stupidity is fantastic to observe.

Mar 19, 2024
Under Da Sea 🌊
"Look it up in the dictionary what scamming means" Yes, there is a picture of Stephanie beside it.

She states she has never scammed anyone then goes off on a rant about how she is not paying money owed back, with lengthy justifications. Yes. Scammer.

"Police are involved now" Oh deary me, the police have been involved for a while, still watching, still gathering information that she so readily gives, digging a bigger hole as the days go by. The stupidity is fantastic to observe.
Any trolling will only lead back to herself and she knows it.

bettyboop

Mar 31, 2024
stirling
Well thank you for this video cafe user's lol. I got a screen recording of part of it. Can't even bloody sleep for 4 hours without my name being called. Can't talk about look's when 1 look's like the penguin from Batman and the other one look's like Jack the skeleton!!! Piss off you idiot's!! Yes i know your watching on here.
it was me idk why they kept saying it was you

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2024
Under Da Sea 🌊
Where has big Lucy Lou gone?

Attachments

• IMG_5292.jpeg
    IMG_5292.jpeg
    147.8 KB · Views: 30

Sally9966

Mar 9, 2024
Telford
According to Steph, the police have been involved for 2 years. Now I know the police take their time, but that's some wait even by their standards. Or could it be, that as per usual she's chatting s?
Nothing good will come of Stephs life, she's not gonna live a long happy life, let's just enjoy watching her getting fatter. It's fascinating, it's like watching a science experiment. It's like someone has removed 90% of her brain, and left to to try and survive in the wild.
I've never come across someone so thick, and I watch some dick heads on tiktok. Even my 14 year old says "Mum, you watching that dirty woman again" 😆