Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Have you seen the "sad" video 😆 🤣 😂 pathetic! Not fooling anyone ya munter
See I'm probably going to get slaughtered here but when I see her crying I don't like it 😞 I totally dislike everything she does on TikTok and she gets a lot of the grief she deserves but this doesn't sit right with me 😬 She will probably be on live later doing and saying things that drive me mad all over again lol, but I could do without seeing that video, I don't know, maybe its put on or maybe I'm just going soft in my old age 😂😂

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Who’s the young girl with her she’s bossing her about do this do that and no please or thank you, I she’s live just ignoring Lynn, and now she as a wardrobe on her wish list

See I'm probably going to get slaughtered here but when I see her crying I don't like it 😞 I totally dislike everything she does on TikTok and she gets a lot of the grief she deserves but this doesn't sit right with me 😬 She will probably be on live later doing and saying things that drive me mad all over again lol, but I could do without seeing that video, I don't know, maybe its put on or maybe I'm just going soft in my old age 😂😂
I get what you mean, it’s the empath in us 😂 I feel that way with Steph all the time then she will come back on live with yet another takeaway and I’m pissed off all over again. I don’t care what she does but the food bank haul then a takeaway the same night pissed me off in a way I cannot explain

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I get what you mean, it’s the empath in us 😂 I feel that way with Steph all the time then she will come back on live with yet another takeaway and I’m pissed off all over again. I don’t care what she does but the food bank haul then a takeaway the same night pissed me off in a way I cannot explain
Phew I'm glad it's not just me 😂 😂 Yeah her bad behaviour far outweighs her sincere side but I can't bear to see anyone cry lol 😂

noharmdone

Mar 7, 2024
Practising her compo face 😂

Grumpy Bear

Mar 14, 2024
Leicester
Her friends were all there for her. When she needed them, what for? For her to accuse them of trolling her. When really the real trolls wormed their way back in and continued to do it all over again. Her old friends are well rid of her, by the looks of things maybe even forgotten about her as she's irrelevant to their lives now. She's a nobody. She's not tiktok famous, she gets spoken about for all the wrong reasons.