Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Sally9966

Mar 9, 2024
Telford
Stephanie never got mad about someone buying her actually. The women said she couldn’t afford it, and then she said I will gave half to her then said her husband said no you a lot need to get your facts right instead of speaking lies
Yes she did, I watched it. How far up her fat arse are you? Ps....please can you type in fully formed sentences, as it's hard trying to decipher what the hell you are talking about. Thank you Stephanie!

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
She owes one bulb get a grip man full of bullishit the a lot of you like i said before if you have any concerns phone Socail services and rspca then believe me when they do come out I hope Stephanie is online when they do come out then you will see that she isn’t doing anything wrong to anyone. So call them today
Christ this is hard work lol, once again bullshit not bullishit, social not socail, owns not owes :oops:

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
Were they? 😆 brilliant! None of them are really her friends, given the chance they will all back stab her. She used to have loads of so called "friends" in her box, how many she got left? 2 or 3?
I remember her saying she was pissed off cos someone said they were going to buy her something (possibly bed) and she was mad cos they didn't order it 😅😅 the beg, who acts like that? Going to the foodbank then the next day buying takeaways, shameful.
Were they? 😆 brilliant! None of them are really her friends, given the chance they will all back stab her. She used to have loads of so called "friends" in her box, how many she got left? 2 or 3?
I remember her saying she was pissed off cos someone said they were going to buy her something (possibly bed) and she was mad cos they didn't order it 😅😅 the beg, who acts like that? Going to the foodbank then the next day buying takeaways, shameful.
I live near her, never seen or met her, but there is a site on FB that people in our area can offer sofas, beds etc, for free, the day the bed broke, one of her friends went on asking for a free bed, it was so obvious it was for Lewis as the wording was describing what Stephanie had said in her live that her son had broke his

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I live near her, never seen or met her, but there is a site on FB that people in our area can offer sofas, beds etc, for free, the day the bed broke, one of her friends went on asking for a free bed, it was so obvious it was for Lewis as the wording was describing what Stephanie had said in her live that her son had broke his
I can believe it lol

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I can't see her posts as got it on ignore.But yours lmao.Like I say IQ of a coffee granule....
I think I'm going to have to ignore her too 😂 It's bloody brain frazzling trying to decipher what she,s saying :oops: She keeps insisting we ring the socail oops social services or rspca :oops: She must fancy them lol. The whole post is one repetitive pile of s, which makes me more convinced its Stephanie herself, although I'm surprised she's up this early. I can't believe I'm going to say this but I'll give her props for hanging wallpaper cos I couldn't do it! But doing it in that big snoodie the sweat must be pissing out of her!! 😂:rolleyes:

Sally9966

Mar 9, 2024
Telford
I think I'm going to have to ignore her too 😂 It's bloody brain frazzling trying to decipher what she,s saying :oops: She keeps insisting we ring the socail oops social services or rspca :oops: She must fancy them lol. The whole post is one repetitive pile of s, which makes me more convinced its Stephanie herself, although I'm surprised she's up this early. I can't believe I'm going to say this but I'll give her props for hanging wallpaper cos I couldn't do it! But doing it in that big snoodie the sweat must be pissing out of her!! 😂:rolleyes:
Only issue is, she can't hang wallpaper. It's never cut straight, it's full of bubbles, it's never finished off properly. All she's done is cut it( not measured it) Thrown paste on it and hope it sticks 😆 🤣 😂 I've been wallpapering years and never has it looked like hers.
You definitely could do it, it gets easier the more you do it. Remember to smooth it out with a brush before it dries so there's no air bubbles, otherwise you end up with that monstrosity in her house!

Lucy7865

Mar 13, 2024
London
lmao!!! That's her to a tee! She deffo smokes on her lives, you can hear her inhaling then blowing the smoke out lol. I used to be livid when I could hear her smoking on live and not able to vent cos I couldn't comment on Tattle 😂 😂 😂
Same! Haha so soon as I heard about this, signed straight up! She’s on live and her fing cat has just done itself in 🤣 jumped out the top window, must have had enough lol

Hunnimonster

Mar 14, 2024
uK
New here 👋🏻 Haven’t caught up on this thread yet, just wanted to say hello. I like the majority of ppl in here cannot stand Steph, thankfully my real life has been too busy to watch her lives. Not that I miss them, cos by Christ, she is a disgusting vile person. I usually catch up on a similar site.
Stephanie smells pass it on 🤛🏻😂

Hunnimonster

Mar 14, 2024
uK
whats everyone's views on this one??
She is a disgusting excuses of a woman and a mother. How her son can have friends over I don’t know🫣 Her wallpapering attempts had me in tears. If she really wants her house to look nice then stop wi the effing cheeky takeaways. Pay someone to do it for u.
How is she not embarrassed?

Hunnimonster

Mar 14, 2024
uK
Sad sad people 🤣 cause you can’t comment on tattle you would rather pick on a grown woman on another silly site. You guys got nothing better to do???
Have u not seen any of her lives or videos? She’s a tramp. She lives out of them oodies she wears daily.
And for ur information, I for one “can” comment on tattle. I say the same there as I do everywhere else. Are u only commenting here cos u Can’t comment on tattle? 😂
When u talk to Steph next, please tell her I can smell her thru the screen 🙏