Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
Lucy you are the worst! You’re nasty, vicious, toxic. And your face on live says it all. You’re bitter, twisted and incredibly sad I expect, trolling others to make you feel better. I’m with grumpy here. You are a fing t. Horrible horrible excuse for a woman. Trolll through and through. Actually psycho I’d say. I hope you get karma you nasty piece of London scum. See you in Asda soon.
👌🥱👌 No worries see you soon!! 🫶

Princess babes

Mar 17, 2024
wakefield
Lucy you are the worst! You’re nasty, vicious, toxic. And your face on live says it all. You’re bitter, twisted and incredibly sad I expect, trolling others to make you feel better. I’m with grumpy here. You are a fing t. Horrible horrible excuse for a woman. Trolll through and through. Actually psycho I’d say. I hope you get karma you nasty piece of London scum. See you in Asda soon.
How is she if anything stephanie and lucy lou r the the horrible rats making fake files to get more view grow up and get a job u over grown fat t

Reactions: Deleted 10

Grumpy Bear

Mar 14, 2024
Leicester
I’ve still got screen recordings of Lucy’s original trolling the horrible horrible excuse for a mother. Who does that! Sad individual setting other people up. She’s sick in the head!!!!!! Her face on live says it all… she’s mad at the world and taking it out on innocent people.
She actually got a kick out of it all, Laughed about it all actually. Then wormed her way back into stephs life. To do it all again. Lucy is a tramp. Pretends to be things she's actually not. She's tapped in the head. She doesn't know me, but I know alot about her. Wheres your old friends lucy? Debbie, kelly, they had enough of you too?

skipado2110

Mar 15, 2024
none
Afternoon all. Some interesting comment's i see.
Oh look what the cat dragged in🤣. Lucy all I have to say to you is stop shouting at your poor son and telling him to shut up all the time, spend some decent time with him instead of letting him spend all day on the computer also stop going live while you’re at ‘work’ in pharmacy putting stickers on patients medication that has their full legal name and address!!!!!!!!!. ALERT for you all that’s actually patient confidentially so you could lose your job for doing that! So think next time

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
I’ve still got screen recordings of Lucy’s original trolling the horrible horrible excuse for a mother. Who does that! Sad individual setting other people up. She’s sick in the head!!!!!! Her face on live says it all… she’s mad at the world and taking it out on innocent people.
😅😅😅😅😅 so you know exactly which one's i did right????? Funny tho you was slating steph in other post's now your sticking up for her??? Hmmm 🤔🤔 Hahaha Mad at the world certainly not. Oh no a lot of people are not innocent at all 😅😅

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
She actually got a kick out of it all, Laughed about it all actually. Then wormed her way back into stephs life. To do it all again. Lucy is a tramp. Pretends to be things she's actually not. She's tapped in the head. She doesn't know me, but I know alot about her. Wheres your old friends lucy? Debbie, kelly, they had enough of you too?
Tramp no love far from that. Clean as a whistle 🫶 You tell me seeing as you know a lot about me.

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
Oh look what the cat dragged in🤣. Lucy all I have to say to you is stop shouting at your poor son and telling him to shut up all the time, spend some decent time with him instead of letting him spend all day on the computer also stop going live while you’re at ‘work’ in pharmacy putting stickers on patients medication that has their full legal name and address!!!!!!!!!. ALERT for you all that’s actually patient confidentially so you could lose your job for doing that! So think next time
I spend a lot of time with him thank you. He goes to work, great marks, top of his class in all subjects 👏. Awwww but i have never been in the box while at work 😅😅😅 oooohhhhhh how fun is this now!!! I have only been on Whatsapp with certain people so hmmmmm 😉😉😉

skipado2110

Mar 15, 2024
none
I spend a lot of time with him thank you. He goes to work, great marks, top of his class in all subjects 👏. Awwww but i have never been in the box while at work 😅😅😅 oooohhhhhh how fun is this now!!! I have only been on Whatsapp with certain people so hmmmmm 😉😉😉
You actually have been live at work🤣 I remember it was when it all kicked off and you came onto stephaine’s live to see what was going on! Stop lying to yourself Lucy a lot of people saw you on live while you was at work so stop talking rubbish 😭 I ain’t one of your little TikTok friends darling I actually have better things to do with my life than join group chats and TikTok lives 🤣 so stop thinking you know it all. You’ve trusted a lot of people over time Lucy so this is just all karma coming back to you sweetheart.

Just to add also you went live plenty of times at work not sure if anyone else on this thread saw her live but I sure did! You’re a compulsive liar

Last edited:

Hunnimonster

Mar 14, 2024
uK
Suggestion: All yous that are associated or have been, why don’t uz do a live together. Gives urselves, say 2-3 mins each to have ur say. No butting in.
I’m sure someone will SR so we can all watch. All this cos uz have fell out. U knew what Steph is like but it was ok then cos u were her friend. Eff off!

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Suggestion: All yous that are associated or have been, why don’t uz do a live together. Gives urselves, say 2-3 mins each to have ur say. No butting in.
I’m sure someone will SR so we can all watch. All this cos uz have fell out. U knew what Steph is like but it was ok then cos u were her friend. Eff off!
Exactly. Never trusted people like that. Friends I no longer speak to I’ve never spoken on them the way this lot do. Secrets are still secrets, I can’t stand Steph but people that stick by and think the behaviours ok until they fall out can get in the bin too