Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
Ha ha abused? Look that up in the dictionary what abuse is will laugh at you when Ste tells the truth that he did do it. They won’t do s to her because lewis is 16 nearly and he loves living with his mum and she takes care of him.
It appears you have failed to research the term "child abuse" Stephanie. Also edited to add, a young person is considered a child or minor until the age of 18 in England.

The legal term abuse is an action that intentionally causes harm or injures another person. This can refer to physical abuse, psychological abuse, mental abuse, or child abuse. Abuse is also to misuse something - e.g., abuse of process.

Using a child to troll others online for your own entertainment is mental and psychological abuse, it also falls under neglect. Educate yourself.

As for a child loving living with an abuser, research Stockholm Syndrome.

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2024
york
Can’t imagine been a grown adult and crying over social media issues that you caused. Maybe try not s everyone off. Then you wouldn’t have trolls. Oh wait the trolls are only your inner circle so you get attention. Police have got so much to work with, ‘hello I’m 40 odd and someone’s being mean to me on TikTok because they have exposed how I really am and I don’t like it’ get off TikTok you’re the only troll here.
Exactly every other week she made a story up to expose someone she’s not a nice person at all only out to take off who she can I’ve seen lots of people come and go off her lives cause she uses every single one of them be it for money or whatever she lives off her followers end off I feel so bloody sorry for anyone that ever got involved with her !

nextjokelol

Mar 18, 2024
Manchester
Exactly every other week she made a story up to expose someone she’s not a nice person at all only out to take off who she can I’ve seen lots of people come and go off her lives cause she uses every single one of them be it for money or whatever she lives off her followers end off I feel so bloody sorry for anyone that ever got involved with her !
There’s someone every week that’s been found out to be not genuine or a troll. Bit odd isn’t it

Reactions: iseeyou

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
It was Stephanie on the trolling account not lewis love it is on Stephanie phone not lewis phone
Good lord woman you have already admitted it on here! I have the screenshots before you choose to edit. Are you really so delusional that you believe your own lies? Seriously, get some mental health help.

nextjokelol

Mar 18, 2024
Manchester
Stephanie doesn’t get money from TikTok social already seen her bank statements both of them still was rewarded to her for 5 months because you a lot throught her money was suspended but it was how do you think she brought food and takeaways and sweets lol 😂 😂😂😂😂😂
Oh really? I thought she was just begging her friends for money, but yeah that makes more sense

Reactions: iseeyou

Sally9966

Mar 9, 2024
Telford
Stephanie doesn’t get money from TikTok social already seen her bank statements both of them still was rewarded to her for 5 months because you a lot throught her money was suspended but it was how do you think she brought food and takeaways and sweets lol 😂 😂😂😂😂😂
Probably asked vulnerable viewers for it, begged for it, scammed for it. You know, the usual Stephanie tricks. Certainly wasn't through earning it cos the fat oaf has never done a day's work in her life.

Lucy7865

Mar 13, 2024
London
Teachers have a duty of care and if we notice a child is being abused, we monitor, we have to act, but only if we have proof otherwise we can get into trouble

The fact we now have screen recordings of Stephanie admitting she’s made Lewis troll on for accounts, that is mental abuse. It’s so wrong.

Us guys at north Huddersfield trust school now have all we need to finally get Lewis some help. It won’t be a quick or easy road, but we’ve already started. Thanks for everybody’s support

Mar 18, 2024
york
Seriously give you’re big blabbing mouth a rest it’s embarrassing now trying to defend that waste of spaces corner she’s been outed many times her latest victims are no where to be seen they have probably realised what a fake b she was all along and to all the other so called friends she took off and owed money to she seems to have a way of making people disappear from social media and ille tell you how -she’s a bully who sits and entertains young kids in her luxury abode and exposes them on her lives to all 3 of her followers my oh my steffy weffy where have you gone ?stay away from this joker she will hurt you one way or another !!!!!!

nextjokelol

Mar 18, 2024
Manchester
Teachers have a duty of care and if we notice a child is being abused, we monitor, we have to act, but only if we have proof otherwise we can get into trouble

The fact we now have screen recordings of Stephanie admitting she’s made Lewis troll on for accounts, that is mental abuse. It’s so wrong.

Us guys at north Huddersfield trust school now have all we need to finally get Lewis some help. It won’t be a quick or easy road, but we’ve already started. Thanks for everybody’s support
Well guess what Stephanie is taking lewis out of school from today he isn’t going back there
Taking a child out of education definitely sounds like the best choice, I’m guessing Stephanie has already prepared her home schooling schedule