Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
I've never heard such a contradicting story as Stephanie just told. It was full of "ya know what I mean" and "ya know thingy, I did that" "so yeah" "how can I be animal abuse, I've got cats and a dog" WTF, this woman is fing thick. She can't string a fing sentence together

I truly believe she puts this on to an extent, as it serves her for people to label her as unintelligent, therefore it gives her the leeway she seeks in order to be assigned the "victim" label.

I have never known Stephanie to state "Yes, I did do that, I know it was wrong, I am very sorry for my actions and I am working on myself to do better". You know, a rational, genuine, mature response to her wrongs. However, her response is generally "f you mind your own business", which turns into "I'm being bullied, woe is me". And on and on the cycle proceeds.

It is always a case of her against the world. In her mind, she does no wrong, therefore she would not even dream of a heartfelt admittance or apology.

We have seen so many times over on TL how she stated on live "I'm going to eat takeaways every day, sweets, whatever I want seen as though you all on TL have such a problem with it, I will do what I want, f you all".

It is hardly the reaction of a rational individual. I have seen comments where people have actually shown concern for her regarding her eating habits and those of her son. They meet the same response from Stephanie. This is not stupidity, this is blatant ignorance and arrogance. "I have the right to do or say whatever I want no matter who gets harmed, but no one else does".

Yet she is cunning enough where money is involved or anything is given for free. Yes, she clearly has a learning disability based on her very basic literacy skills, but she is fully aware of what she is doing.

She plays people, manipulates, uses, abuses and attacks. As sly as a fox this one, grossly stubborn and full of herself.

bigfatogre

Mar 24, 2024
hull
Going through the thread looks like all stephs old "friends / mods" have been mentioned
I've seen no mention on AnnBan- Annabel she was the snakeiest, I'd watch her be so nice to steph then in other lives she'd be vile about steph little did she know I had already seen what she had wrote previously, she was in a WhatsApp group with steph and others and 1 point and would feedback information leaving herself out, wouldn't be surprised if she's someone here lurking.

On another note, stephs meatballs if that's what we're calling them were erm let's say
"Outta this world"🤣 I've also never seen anyone introduce themselves too clapper🤣.

Have a good Saturday....
🙌🏻 just witnessed this tonight saying in blessed Lucy’s live that she didn’t like that Steph got takeaway after being to food bank but then cries bk to Steph why did you block me and joins bk in stephs live after being unblocked saying what’s going on there all deluded in there

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I've never heard such a contradicting story as Stephanie just told. It was full of "ya know what I mean" and "ya know thingy, I did that" "so yeah" "how can I be animal abuse, I've got cats and a dog" WTF, this woman is fing thick. She can't string a fing sentence together
She is dumb 😂😂 the best ones are her hauls. ‘I’ve got cat biscuits for me cat, dog biscuits for me dog’. Who else are the fing for? And she’s just said on live ‘time has flown by today so fast and not 5 seconds later ‘it’s just dragged today’ 😂😂

Hunnimonster

Mar 14, 2024
uK
I just finished watching them myself. Oh Gary, Gary, Gary. Someone needs to offer him a hand to wedge himself out of Stephanie's behind.

As for the police and child protection, fear not Stephanie, they will be with you shortly.

Investigations and checking evidence takes a little longer than the amount of time it takes you to devour a months food shop in a matter of days. Patience my dear, patience.
Is this where Gary hiding?

Attachments

• IMG_9822.jpeg
    IMG_9822.jpeg
    100.1 KB · Views: 55

Hunnimonster

Mar 14, 2024
uK
I truly believe she puts this on to an extent, as it serves her for people to label her as unintelligent, therefore it gives her the leeway she seeks in order to be assigned the "victim" label.

I have never known Stephanie to state "Yes, I did do that, I know it was wrong, I am very sorry for my actions and I am working on myself to do better". You know, a rational, genuine, mature response to her wrongs. However, her response is generally "f you mind your own business", which turns into "I'm being bullied, woe is me". And on and on the cycle proceeds.

It is always a case of her against the world. In her mind, she does no wrong, therefore she would not even dream of a heartfelt admittance or apology.

We have seen so many times over on TL how she stated on live "I'm going to eat takeaways every day, sweets, whatever I want seen as though you all on TL have such a problem with it, I will do what I want, f you all".

It is hardly the reaction of a rational individual. I have seen comments where people have actually shown concern for her regarding her eating habits and those of her son. They meet the same response from Stephanie. This is not stupidity, this is blatant ignorance and arrogance. "I have the right to do or say whatever I want no matter who gets harmed, but no one else does".

Yet she is cunning enough where money is involved or anything is given for free. Yes, she clearly has a learning disability based on her very basic literacy skills, but she is fully aware of what she is doing.

She plays people, manipulates, uses, abuses and attacks. As sly as a fox this one, grossly stubborn and full of herself.
She’s an adult, or spost to be. My kids would disown me if I went on SM acting like her. Accepting gifts off any Tom,D!ck or Harry. She’s basically giving out her own address by having her wish list up. How Lewis can have friends over for dinner, I don’t know🫣
Oh Lordy, will this woman ever learn?

Mar 18, 2024
york
Don't forget her dirty smelly minge to...gross...
Ghastly smell of sweat fish n hanging piss flaps that are all crinkly with white cream cheese hung on them sat waiting to be washed , I once heard her say “Lewis are you getting in my bath water I’m done “ he replied with yes I’m coming now ,imagine the filth in the water omg🤮🤮