Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Sally9966

Mar 9, 2024
Telford
Is lynn ok like seriously!? She sounds an looks like a sandwich short off a picnic, smile an wave everyone smile and WAVE 😬👋🏼
I think Lynn is a lonely old lady who doesn't have much going on in her life. She comes across as desperate for Stephanie to be her friend. She never disagrees with her, never says what she really thinks, she just that far up Stephanie's fat arse.
Bit sad really, that's all she got in her life it seems.

Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
I think Lynn is a lonely old lady who doesn't have much going on in her life. She comes across as desperate for Stephanie to be her friend. She never disagrees with her, never says what she really thinks, she just that far up Stephanie's fat arse.
Bit sad really, that's all she got in her life it seems.
Has she been live again? Come on stephanie! Unblock me, I'm bored!!

batman7673

Mar 14, 2024
Birmingham
Leave the daft t to it...Hi Steph go wash your fanny the funking smell it in doncaster Its terrible...dirty t....bet you got thrush under yer tits to cause your not clean...puke puke puke...get a bath with bleach...might help ...oh and another thing stop nicking people from this thread you suck um up your dirty cheesy minge like a pissing hoover...stop it you minger lol....
😭😂😂 that's killed me 😂😂

batman7673

Mar 14, 2024
Birmingham
Who's the guy in her photo 🫣😂 is that Lewis dad? 🤔 I bet they are kinda together and claiming separate 🥲 but " pays child maintenance " to make it look like they are single? I watched the clapper video on TL 😂 fatty steph ya mum should have swallowed instead 🤣 I've been working so had a lot of reading to catch up on 😁 was well worth it 👌 some of the comments made me LOL! Is that Gary guy... who takes the piss out of steph? Welcome to Gary's tea time?

batman7673

Mar 14, 2024
Birmingham
She's on live, her stomach would be "cherking" if Lewis had to go in the Army. No chance of that, poor kid wouldn't be able to run to the end of the street, never mind fight a war.
Is that what she's saying he wants to go in the army? Probably wants to get away as far as possible from he's embarrassing mum 😂 he wouldn't make it passed the first part. Shame she's had such attitude on Fuc#ing her son up 🙄

batman7673

Mar 14, 2024
Birmingham
She's on live, her stomach would be "cherking" if Lewis had to go in the Army. No chance of that, poor kid wouldn't be able to run to the end of the street, never mind fight a war.
Is that what she's saying he wants to go in the army? Probably wants to get away as far as possible from he's embarrassing mum 😂 he wouldn't make it passed the first part. Shame she's had such attitude on Fuc#ing her son up
Omfg if I was that way she's enough to make me heterosexual again now I need to being my tea up....puking....lol....
😂 I can compliment a nice lady but not her fml reminds me of that green witch from years ago grot bags or something 🤮 don't even wanna imagine her been BI 😭😂 maybe Lynn has had some of her 😂

Mar 18, 2024
york
Lucy Lou reporting back haha and she’s in a trolling team with fat Lucy 🤣🤣🤣
Which trolling team that then if you don’t mind me asking ?
She's taking the piss, we all know Stephanie's got no qualifications at all!! An A....she could have made it more believable and said a D
ya can’t even read her sentences she’s as thick as s such a bloody big hairy ass liar .she can’t spell either she gets troll lucylou to write all her statements etc plus she ain’t got a mind of her own either a bloody A my arse 🤣🤣

batman7673

Mar 14, 2024
Birmingham
I've just seen the TL video's 😂 gold 😁 A in English 😂 have a day off, big steph 😂 and childcare 🤣 fs heard it all now! Bet that guy who went live with her, is a scammer he'll have a job trying, he'll have to send her Money 😭😂 I can't believe how much she chats pure s! And bet Lewis is only getting new school stuff cuz her big arse hole is flapping. Waiting for that knock at the door! To make sure he's got nice school stuff lol 😏 can't believe someone brought her easter sweets, for her and Lewis and she said 2 things Lewis would like and want! Yeah cuz your like the seagulls off finding nemo " MINE MINE MINE" bet the poor lad didn't get any. Not like you both need more sugar. And wtf cooks every meal with that much butter! Did anyone see the knife she used to add the butter to the jack spud 😒😭😂