Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
Well I’m Lucy staggs lol. Blessed Lucy. Glitzyglass however you know me.
Are you now? I have woken up to ss of someone "claiming" to be me. Mate i left this chat ages ago. This is my only account. But wasn't you having a pop at me before?? So why the f am i going to come after myself??? Please do not come and try spread lies, very pathetic.

Reactions: hortonhearsawho

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
And yes.
I admit it; I’ve done it twice now and she’s let me back in
I been sleeping since 12. So how the f is this me??? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Give it a rest man. This is my only account. I was in here for like 24hrs said my peace and went. Why try and say stupidness for.

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
I seem to have missed your own personal introduction post divulging who you yourself are. Oh wait, you did not.

I appear also to have missed the official post that demands all posters divulge their personal details. Oh wait again, there is not one.

🤷‍♂️

Unless you are Stephanie herself, I fail to see why identity is relevant.
Non of you would give out your real identities anyway, even if it was her who asked 🤷🏻

Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
I seem to have missed your own personal introduction post divulging who you yourself are. Oh wait, you did not.

I appear also to have missed the official post that demands all posters divulge their personal details. Oh wait again, there is not one.

🤷‍♂️

Unless you are Stephanie herself, I fail to see why identity is relevant.
NosieRosie for prime minister!!!

Mar 18, 2024
york
Aww shut up ya fake ass b flitting from comment cafe to Tattle then to TikTok then bk on to clapper get a fing life ya wet wipe . If bison had been nice to her friends none of this would of gotten to this point I’m sick of people like you Steph n lucylou allways getting away with endless s which you have been doing by the way !
But I’m silently waiting for my time to
Make sure you stop abusing people around you , hurting innocent people and getting away with it as if you have never done a thing wrong , well mate ya fed it this time cause you n ya big lard ass have gone one step too far so I suggest you actually sit n think about what you have done and start apologising to those around you ? Take this as you want I don’t give a rats tail put things right .

Mar 18, 2024
york
Ok Nana !!! Or Steph we know it’s you
Hi lucylou you pleb how’s ya little sad life going behind the scenes of Stephanie’s teatime with her zero followers and you n Lynn the chin🤣. Well bet ya didn’t think this was gonna happen did ya mush ya little games backfired now everyone knows you were behind the trolling on stephs lives! Ya sit their all prim n proper pretending to be in the comments when actually ya making more fake accounts up than soft mick , just goes to show how sad you really are 👿.
How’s ya new group of little begs n liars going are ya still staying quiet in background waiting to pounce like a lion ? So fing sad you are how can you actually carry on knowing what you have done and who you have deceived cause it’s fing beyond me you poisonous little Dwarf with ya one inch trotters , go lick lynns pooky pie n stephs gaping grungy minge bye b 😡😤

Mar 18, 2024
york
I said non of you. That never included you!!!!! Get it right!!!! Damn fool 😒 If you have already said who you are then that comment does not apply to you!!!!

Lynns sex toys 🤮 gross. Also, Stephanie turned around with her pjs on and clearly had s stains on her pj bottoms, absolutely vile
Yes she did I’ve seen her a few times with s stains but too dam polite to ever tell her the filthy se arse 🤣

Reactions: batman7673
Mar 18, 2024
york
Lynns sex toys 🤮 gross. Also, Stephanie turned around with her pjs on and clearly had s stains on her pj bottoms, absolutely vile
Lynn the fking big chin no way did she say she had sex toys 🤮🤮🤮I feel physically sick the thought of her with them it’s too much she’s the ugliest women I’ve ever seen with her wrinkled saggy hanging skin and her heavy dark rimmed glasses god help us 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Princess babes

Mar 17, 2024
wakefield
I said non of you. That never included you!!!!! Get it right!!!! Damn fool 😒 If you have already said who you are then that comment does not apply to you!!!!
Stephanie n lynn r to horrible werido Stephanie got rid off the 3 best mods she had blessed lucy n 2 susans they was the best n watching they lives r ace
Scubber fat steph with ur mucky house ur a disgrace who smelly of fish 🐟