Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
Thank you.

These kind of things I witnessed myself over a year ago, and I actually only became "friends" with Stephanie for two short months, but it was long enough.

She will never change, be it electricity, gas, dog food, cat food, clothes for her son, something for her grandchild, internet or sky, rent, holiday, needs a new bed, cooker, washer, wallpaper, curtains, microwave, rubbish removal from her garden, on and on it goes, the list is endless, literally, and she will beg for it all, but very slyly.

She will and does claim that she asks for nothing, therefore it is not her fault excetera. Behind the scenes she intentionally manipulates people into feeling sorry for her so they then part with money. She will also bring her son in on the manipulation.

That is how she got me I am ashamed to admit, sheer manipulation. More fool me, and I without a doubt, learnt my lesson. I heard the elaborate sob stories, I have no children excetera, I am financially solvent, so of course, I helped her, as I would anyone else and have done so.

Her saying "no one asked for anything, it's your choice to give or send" is a disgusting and dirty cop out. This woman, as I have said before, is not quite as stupid as she would allow you to believe. She is a highly manipulative con woman, one who takes great delight in finding empathetic viewers, male or female, to take all she can from.

I would feel sorry for anyone struggling with difficult times, we would have to be a disgusting excuse for human beings if we did not. But to see a person take, take, take, lie to get more, manipulate to get more, and give nothing back only abuse? I refuse to pity that.

She is a product of her own actions, you take all you can yet put nothing into this world, you become lazy and entitled. You are greedy, you become overweight and stagnant. You manipulate others, you are a tyrant who will end up alone. You abuse others or animals, you become a monster who deserves only a cage. You turn on those who help you, you will never find real friends or true happiness. Karma visits us all.
Don't ever apologise for having a kind heart! We've all been there, mine wasn't stephanie, but someone I classed as my closest friend, once I woke up to the fact she was using me for her personal cash machine (she paid me back but bit by bit, so it never went back into my account) I stopped, then I became the biggest b walking and she turned on me...lesson learned 🤷🏼‍♀️

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
That does not surprise me in the slightest. When I first saw the bacon and eggs, I stupidly presumed she had decided to go keto, and try to sort her weight and health out. Until the bread surfaced. It was all downhill from there. 🙄

She is a heart attack waiting to happen.
Go keto! 😂 😂 As if Steph would even know what that meant lol 🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: Hunnimonster
Mar 18, 2024
york
George Roper lookalike is digging into Blessed Lucy
George Roper lookalike 🤣🤣🤣why they been nasty to blessed lucy yet again😡they just can’t leave her alone they are actually obsessed with her and what’s she’s doing ,it just needs to stop now Steph actually troll’s everyone around her the bully 😡🙄.shes sat on a live with a green screen grasping at straws with Linda Bird who is a turd a big one at that the ugly horrible b how the do does she work in a primary school teaching innocent children with a foul mouth and s attitude is beyond me !
I wonder if she will pay that 60.00 back to one of the Susan’s tomorrow as promised , I fing doubt it the scruffy big b !!!!!!!!

Mar 31, 2024
Ya mum
George Roper lookalike 🤣🤣🤣why they been nasty to blessed lucy yet again😡they just can’t leave her alone they are actually obsessed with her and what’s she’s doing ,it just needs to stop now Steph actually troll’s everyone around her the bully 😡🙄.shes sat on a live with a green screen grasping at straws with Linda Bird who is a turd a big one at that the ugly horrible b how the do does she work in a primary school teaching innocent children with a foul mouth and s attitude is beyond me !
I wonder if she will pay that 60.00 back to one of the Susan’s tomorrow as promised , I fing doubt it the scruffy big b !!!!!!!!
Fyi Blessed lucy went in giving it big licks. Dont give it if you cant take it imo

Mar 19, 2024
Under Da Sea 🌊
Nasty bunch ! Showing their true colours today, you wouldn’t piss on that guy if he was on fire let alone shag him 🤮 let’s hope the Susan’s share if they did get their money back !

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
George Roper lookalike is digging into Blessed Lucy
Well thank you for this video cafe user's lol. I got a screen recording of part of it. Can't even bloody sleep for 4 hours without my name being called. Can't talk about look's when 1 look's like the penguin from Batman and the other one look's like Jack the skeleton!!! Piss off you idiot's!! Yes i know your watching on here.

Mar 18, 2024
york
Omg we are finally made it in life. We are famous ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Not for the right reasons you set of fing muppets 🤣that’s who you look like all sat begging it in stephs box it’s like shameless returns , then we have Lynn as far up mousey n stephs arse as she can possibly get you old hag do off and go dome some knitting 🧶 , Then we got mousey won’t comment on her don’t know her .
And Steph ya big scamming b stop bullying innocent people who have done nothing to you but be kind and by the way Steph you bison 🦬 we all know exactly where you are so carry on with you’re online trolling and you will see what the consequences will be cause you’re taking this way too fing far now !!!!!!

pastysmasher

Mar 31, 2024
Newcastle
Nasty bunch ! Showing their true colours today, you wouldn’t piss on that guy if he was on fire let alone shag him 🤮 let’s hope the Susan’s share if they did get their money back !
Haha yous really a bunch of retards ain’t yas that want to sit and bully people but don’t worry pet I wouldn’t even ride you into battle so you can’t s off anyone that or say you wouldn’t shag them 😂 best part of yous clearly ran down ya mothers leg I bet ya mam wishes she only give ya dad a nosh raising absolute little weapons like you lol

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
Exactly proper obsessed indeed!!!