Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
Nasty bunch ! Showing their true colours today, you wouldn’t piss on that guy if he was on fire let alone shag him 🤮 let’s hope the Susan’s share if they did get their money back !
George Roper comment has won the internet for me😂😂😂
I’m sure that gobby bird on the right hand side is trolling Steph just by some of the things she says, also, I reckon she loves being in the middle of all the stupid drama cause she has no life and nothing better to do

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
Who's the Jim'll Fix It look alike in the box with them 😂 he's definitely on the register or that clairs law, he looks that type 🤔 😳 bet he couldn't even bang out a decent wank never mind anything else! And steph has the cheek about someone working in asds. Oi stephanie ya fat pos you would understand a days graft in ya life 😂 you're busy been a mum 😂 yeah completely fing ya son up that's right. Over feed the poor lad s cuz your a lazy fat t. And your proud of that, your a drain on this world and Lynn with her dirty mouth vile 😑 stephanie make sure you pay everyone back who you've borrowed off ya tramp!
Busy being a mum to a nearly 16 yr old? That must be REALLY hard work you deluded lazy tramp, get off your lazy huge arse and get a job! By the way don’t forget your child benefits gonna stop soon!

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
She said Susan Purdy is on here trolling her ,the police are involved ,the two Susan’s and Blessed Lucy are in trouble.
Such bull s as if the police would get involved in her petty arguments!

So what if she asked for her money back 3 months later or 3 days, what a dumb excuse!

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Those videos are fing disgusting. I don’t like blessed Lucy BUT why are they talking about her when she’s not there and then Steph making fun of her job? Doesn’t Lucy have a younger child AND works? I still had a bit of empathy for this clampit but not any more! Lucy don’t go into her lives (dunno if you have) just say what you’ve got to say in here, winds her up more

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
Those videos are fing disgusting. I don’t like blessed Lucy BUT why are they talking about her when she’s not there and then Steph making fun of her job? Doesn’t Lucy have a younger child AND works? I still had a bit of empathy for this clampit but not any more! Lucy don’t go into her lives (dunno if you have) just say what you’ve got to say in here, winds her up more
Well thanks, i appreciate that. I will alway's get the blame for everything. She has said to people i was trolling her again 🤷🏻🤷🏻🤷🏻 i unblocked/reblocked little mermaid 🤷🏻🤷🏻 list goes on. Yes i do my child is 9 as well he is my world and i work for him, to give him things he need's. No i do not go in her lives i have blocked her. Apparently i was talking crap about Lewis on here........hmmm. Yes i will admit i got a fake account to watch on the outside.

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
Well guy's i will just leave that there 😅🙏 Proof she made an account up

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240401_101318_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240401_101318_WhatsApp.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 77