Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
Awww did you not read. Go back and read what is coming Monday

You are acting as though you are singlehandedly taking down Stephanie. You do realise many of us have contacted the school, the police, child protection. You are one of a collective. But no, you wish to bathe in the "glory of God". You make my stomach churn.

And yet again, you and your friends have intentionally disrupted this thread for pages and pages of unnecessary dramatics, to make a mockery of the good work so many have put in here, pushing yourself forward as "all important". You came here to cause an issue, to stir the pot, and you have. You have not changed at all.

You daily post bible quotes on your tiktok, which stick in my throat while watching you stir up trouble like a child, whilst getting a kick out of it, sitting back switching from account to account, excetera, trolling people, gossiping, backstabbing, outright lying.

You know what you are doing, and you seem to believe non of us can see it. We are not Stephanie, we see.

You should have your own thread on here.

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
No i didnt say lucylou either tho did i 🤔 i said a moderator theres many.
Im honestly not lucy, Im pretty sure lucy is a moderator tho. Im not that close and deep in the convos as ya may think........................... 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ you are definitely dunce!!! Oh lynn just announced dem's is in the comments having some fun. 🤣🤣 Definitely dunce. You are the 2 accounts. So please do back under someones ass because you have been found out and you're trying to redeem yourself. Not working. Lucy7865 and this account is yours. Go back in the box now run along.

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
You are acting as though you are singlehandedly taking down Stephanie. You do realise many of us have contacted the school, the police, child protection. You are one of a collective. But no, you wish to bathe in the "glory of God". You make my stomach churn.

And yet again, you and your friends have intentionally disrupted this thread for pages and pages of unnecessary dramatics, to make a mockery of the good work so many have put in here, pushing yourself forward as "all important". You came here to cause an issue, to stir the pot, and you have. You have not changed at all.

Your daily post bible quotes on your tiktok stick in my throat while watching you stir up trouble like a child, whilst getting a kick out of it, sitting back switching from account to account, excetera, trolling people, gossiping, backstabbing, outright lying.

You know what you are doing, and you seem to believe non of us can see it. We are not Stephanie, we see.

How do i switch account from account. This stays on my phone. I never said anything regarding thinking i have taken her down single handed. I never said that did i. You can see what you wish. Did i not applaud you originals who said what you said anyway.

Mar 31, 2024
Ya mum
Im honestly not lucy, Im pretty sure lucy is a moderator tho. Im not that close and deep in the convos as ya may think........................... 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ you are definitely dunce!!! Oh lynn just announced dem's is in the comments having some fun. 🤣🤣 Definitely dunce. You are the 2 accounts. So please do back under someones ass because you have been found out and you're trying to redeem yourself. Not working. Lucy7865 and this account is yours. Go back in the box now run along.
If i had 2 accounts then maybe but yeah. Only dunce here is you cos someone clearly isnt getting the message.

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
How do i switch account from account. This stays on my phone. I never said anything regarding thinking i have taken her down single handed. I never said that did i. You can see what you wish. Did i not applaud you originals who said what you said anyway.

I have no more to say to you, I am not interested in facilitating your drama here.

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london

You daily post bible quotes on your tiktok, which stick in my throat while watching you stir up trouble like a child, whilst getting a kick out of it, sitting back switching from account to account, excetera, trolling people, gossiping, backstabbing, outright lying.

I won't be on for a couple days anyway. I'm busy this weekend. So enjoy all