Tammy archer @real_talk_facts

Nov 10, 2023
Tam, a person who proclaims to be a protector of children but is in regular contact with various members of PLM. Has them on her WhatsApp/snap and has even defended some of them despite them having doxxed children.
She gets affected very easily and one sentence from you can have her wanting to me you for fight in a car park.
IMG_4220.jpeg

Welly Thrower

Mar 17, 2024
Glasgow
This one was on a live the other day using the most derogatory words - and had the aidacity to say that the word ‘r*tard’ is a medical term, the stupid woman!! What idiot thinks that this is STILL a medical term?! She’s that full of her own importance, the silly mare. And don’t start me on the 100 mile an hour, listen to me and my opinion only, motormouth that she has. She gets right on my bits!

Mar 20, 2024
Uk
Part of the permanently angry and aggressive group, needs to focus on herself and get off the app because it's clearly not good for her blood pressure. She even went away for months and said she was having the best time with her kids and family and tiktok seems to trigger her and the best thing that could happen for her is for live access to be permanently removed so she can't get herself in trouble.

☆tam☆

Mar 25, 2024
Maidstone
Isn't it funny how the people who give out screen shots don't tell the full story... I don't and never have had involvement with PLM. As you can see in this picture ( yes I have the rest of the conversations and will post them no fecks given) I was contacted by johnnys so called Bessie mate who BEGGED me to let them show me that I was being set up even sent me the screen shots of the person in their stupid discord. I HAVE NEVER BEEN ON DISCORD. this person also is the person who then took screen shots and posted them. For wot reason I dont know. But still wants to 'help' me...

If only you all had the real truth aye... fails to mention that PLM were doxin me and my kids in their chat.. IF PEOPLE DOX MY NUMBER AND THEN IM CONTACTED BY MEMBERS OF PLM THAT MAKES ME A VICTIM OF HARRASSMENT NOT PART OF THEIR FXXKING GROUP.

AS for the rest of it if you don't shut up jemma from Birmingham who seems to have alot to say on fake accounts. I will be exposing you to your partner and everyone else.

Don't give a toss about lisa the drunk or fiesty the child abuser. I actually have a life unlike the rest of them 🤣🤣🤣... let me know when you have some proper evidence on me yeh 😬 embarrassed for you...
Edit
If anyone can help me upload the screen shots please I'd be greatful

Mar 11, 2024
london
Isn't it funny how the people who give out screen shots don't tell the full story... I don't and never have had involvement with PLM. As you can see in this picture ( yes I have the rest of the conversations and will post them no fecks given) I was contacted by johnnys so called Bessie mate who BEGGED me to let them show me that I was being set up even sent me the screen shots of the person in their stupid discord. I HAVE NEVER BEEN ON DISCORD. this person also is the person who then took screen shots and posted them. For wot reason I dont know. But still wants to 'help' me...

If only you all had the real truth aye... fails to mention that PLM were doxin me and my kids in their chat.. IF PEOPLE DOX MY NUMBER AND THEN IM CONTACTED BY MEMBERS OF PLM THAT MAKES ME A VICTIM OF HARRASSMENT NOT PART OF THEIR FXXKING GROUP.

AS for the rest of it if you don't shut up jemma from Birmingham who seems to have alot to say on fake accounts. I will be exposing you to your partner and everyone else.

Don't give a toss about lisa the drunk or fiesty the child abuser. I actually have a life unlike the rest of them 🤣🤣🤣... let me know when you have some proper evidence on me yeh 😬 embarrassed for you...
Edit
If anyone can help me upload the screen shots please I'd be greatful
Click attach files bottom left when writing a comment 🫡