Tammy archer @real_talk_facts

Feb 29, 2024
Tammy archer who says she doesn’t talk to plm 😂
CEFED132-F0E7-4447-B5A0-1A643CF32651.png

She’s gone under cover with PC kat nonce waffle

Feb 27, 2024
Isn't it funny how the people who give out screen shots don't tell the full story... I don't and never have had involvement with PLM. As you can see in this picture ( yes I have the rest of the conversations and will post them no fecks given) I was contacted by johnnys so called Bessie mate who BEGGED me to let them show me that I was being set up even sent me the screen shots of the person in their stupid discord. I HAVE NEVER BEEN ON DISCORD. this person also is the person who then took screen shots and posted them. For wot reason I dont know. But still wants to 'help' me...

If only you all had the real truth aye... fails to mention that PLM were doxin me and my kids in their chat.. IF PEOPLE DOX MY NUMBER AND THEN IM CONTACTED BY MEMBERS OF PLM THAT MAKES ME A VICTIM OF HARRASSMENT NOT PART OF THEIR FXXKING GROUP.

AS for the rest of it if you don't shut up jemma from Birmingham who seems to have alot to say on fake accounts. I will be exposing you to your partner and everyone else.

Don't give a toss about lisa the drunk or fiesty the child abuser. I actually have a life unlike the rest of them 🤣🤣🤣... let me know when you have some proper evidence on me yeh 😬 embarrassed for you...
Edit
If anyone can help me upload the screen shots please I'd be greatful
Liar

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Isn't it funny how the people who give out screen shots don't tell the full story... I don't and never have had involvement with PLM. As you can see in this picture ( yes I have the rest of the conversations and will post them no fecks given) I was contacted by johnnys so called Bessie mate who BEGGED me to let them show me that I was being set up even sent me the screen shots of the person in their stupid discord. I HAVE NEVER BEEN ON DISCORD. this person also is the person who then took screen shots and posted them. For wot reason I dont know. But still wants to 'help' me...

If only you all had the real truth aye... fails to mention that PLM were doxin me and my kids in their chat.. IF PEOPLE DOX MY NUMBER AND THEN IM CONTACTED BY MEMBERS OF PLM THAT MAKES ME A VICTIM OF HARRASSMENT NOT PART OF THEIR FXXKING GROUP.

AS for the rest of it if you don't shut up jemma from Birmingham who seems to have alot to say on fake accounts. I will be exposing you to your partner and everyone else.

Don't give a toss about lisa the drunk or fiesty the child abuser. I actually have a life unlike the rest of them 🤣🤣🤣... let me know when you have some proper evidence on me yeh 😬 embarrassed for you...
Edit
If anyone can help me upload the screen shots please I'd be greatful
do off you fat ugly t. You talk outta your ass b. Get offline n look after your sprogs. Before social takes them off you for good you useless no good piece of s. Coming on here with your fing bullshit. You're a nobody. No f likes you or cares what you have to say. Now do off fat do n get to the gym because if you ran the treadmill as much as your disgusting mouth you wouldn't be so fing huge. 😒 🤣🤣

☆tam☆

Mar 25, 2024
Maidstone
do off you fat ugly t. You talk outta your ass b. Get offline n look after your sprogs. Before social takes them off you for good you useless no good piece of s. Coming on here with your fing bullshit. You're a nobody. No f likes you or cares what you have to say. Now do off fat do n get to the gym because if you ran the treadmill as much as your disgusting mouth you wouldn't be so fing hu

do off you fat ugly t. You talk outta your ass b. Get offline n look after your sprogs. Before social takes them off you for good you useless no good piece of s. Coming on here with your fing bullshit. You're a nobody. No f likes you or cares what you have to say. Now do off fat do n get to the gym because if you ran the treadmill as much as your disgusting mouth you wouldn't be so fing huge. 😒 🤣🤣
Oppsy did i hit a nerve there jem jem, 🤣🤣 what you can give it out but can't take it. Well that'll be because wots said about you is true unlike wot you're saying about me HAHAHA you're right it is my gym day you should try it and take a leaf out ur own advice book...oh wait you can't can you poor matty boy will be running around looking after your kids. Did u just get up hun? Oh that'll be because you sniff 24/7 n drink too.

I don't think I need to defend myself about being liked or losing 5 stone or being a nobody because it all speaks for itsself, you know the actual truth. I dont think social will ever or have ever taken my kids either so I don't need to answer that either any hooo I did warn you already so take this as another warning dolly coz it's not me who's got 0 friends 0 family and spends 0 time with their kids. Maybe if u was half the person I was you wouldn't be this pathetic or desperate enough to think I can't come here and speak 🤔 bit strange isn't it thinking u have more right to be on a thread about me 🤣🤣 anyway off to look for matts number I'll show you how dangerous I am especially now you've mentioned my kids.
See ya wouldn't wanna be ya 😘 😉

☆tam☆

Mar 25, 2024
Maidstone
Who the do is this Jem 🤔 isn't it you that snorts coke n does weed you fing nonce enabler. Now do off you fat t. 🤣🤣
Just got outta bed dosser, 🤣🤣 wait till I find out how to post pics we've got some crackers to prove this u not knowing who jem is is a flat out lieeeee hey bab nice to see u too
Find a tooth brush ur teeth are black from all the crap u talk 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart
Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Oppsy did i hit a nerve there jem jem, 🤣🤣 what you can give it out but can't take it. Well that'll be because wots said about you is true unlike wot you're saying about me HAHAHA you're right it is my gym day you should try it and take a leaf out ur own advice book...oh wait you can't can you poor matty boy will be running around looking after your kids. Did u just get up hun? Oh that'll be because you sniff 24/7 n drink too.

I don't think I need to defend myself about being liked or losing 5 stone or being a nobody because it all speaks for itsself, you know the actual truth. I dont think social will ever or have ever taken my kids either so I don't need to answer that either any hooo I did warn you already so take this as another warning dolly coz it's not me who's got 0 friends 0 family and spends 0 time with their kids. Maybe if u was half the person I was you wouldn't be this pathetic or desperate enough to think I can't come here and speak 🤔 bit strange isn't it thinking u have more right to be on a thread about me 🤣🤣 anyway off to look for matts number I'll show you how dangerous I am especially now you've mentioned my kids.
Bring it don't sing it fatty. All of tiktok n Facebook know how dangerous you are so you don't have to convince me fy chops. I'd love to know who Matt is n I'd love to be on the other end of the phone when you make a complete idiot of yourself. Oh wait, you've already done that, did that n got the tent size t-shirt to prove it. Where have you lost 5 stone you fat t? Had a hair cut did you babe? Your kids who you lost to the ex because of your drug addiction that you were also done for. How many convictions have you got Tam? 🤔 quite a few isn't it. You were out on tag too wasn't you Tam! Now do off you imbecile. Nobody cares about you or wants to read your verbal s. 🤣🤣

Mar 11, 2024
London

Oh wonderful screen shot to prove to police you are in breach of your current bail conditions. Tammy Tammy Tammy where to begin? The treats? The malicious communication, the cyber stalking? I do hope you enjoy community service the exercise will do you the world of good. Now roll back under that bridge you came from you plm troll.

Mar 11, 2024
London
As for my threats with acid I'm not even sorry. Must be the fact that I was dropped when I slipped and slidded out my mother's bucket. I dented the floor because I've always had heavy bones with rolls I'm just a bribe taking secret nonce supporter who is the new queen of plm. Go suck your mum

Wow tam why try and delete that? Evil to the core