Tattle life forums - tattle everything about tattle!

Angel Face

May 12, 2023
Don’t mind the gender discussion threads but think like with many threads on tattle it turns into an echo chamber.

I dislike all the mods, especially Ooh the Drama and Yel - they’re totally corrupt and shouldn’t run the website at all. I also think that the ‘Moderator’ is actually Yel, Helen, or OTD under a different name, don’t know why I just can’t shake the feeling off.

harriocots

Jun 4, 2023
I left digital spy because it was really awful and you couldn't talk about anything. Tattle life let us talk aobut stuff that digital spy and mumsnet deleted. But I hate all the mods on tattle, all so corrupt and biased. I don't even think it needs mods, let people post whatever.
Their rule about only talking about public figures that make money and have at least 10'000 subs / followers is so retarded. If someone posts about it on the internet then it should be fair game to talk about it!

Polly

May 11, 2023
Don’t mind the gender discussion threads but think like with many threads on tattle it turns into an echo chamber.

I dislike all the mods, especially Ooh the Drama and Yel - they’re totally corrupt and shouldn’t run the website at all. I also think that the ‘Moderator’ is actually Yel, Helen, or OTD under a different name, don’t know why I just can’t shake the feeling off.
They are top tier narcissists, Yel especially. Talk about the most insignificant bit of power going to your head.

Agreed with the echo chamber comment, I stuck my head in a Hinch thread out of curiosity and it was insane. She's a t, I get it, but I think they would actually all rejoice if she had her kids took off her. They all have lost any reasoning, it's a massive hive mind.

Angel Face

May 12, 2023
They are top tier narcissists, Yel especially. Talk about the most insignificant bit of power going to your head.

Agreed with the echo chamber comment, I stuck my head in a Hinch thread out of curiosity and it was insane. She's a t, I get it, but I think they would actually all rejoice if she had her kids took off her. They all have lost any reasoning, it's a massive hive mind.

I’ve said this before somewhere but everything about it really is toxic. When you get awards/likes for posting horrible comments it can be hard to go against the grain and say errr wtf is this. And they ban you or warn you for the least thing. Even warnings - I was told ‘not to b about mods’. So fing patronising!

I am absolutely convinced that whoever runs tattle was also on Guru Gossip and is inexperienced and way out of their depth in terms of moderating etc which is why it has become such a toxic cesspit.

(Reason I say this - Guru Gossip was a website made before tattle, it is very long running but basically the same thing as Tattle, the moderation there was piss poor as well with even more drama and a really, really slow website, the main mod was quite severely mentally ill and went on rants and stuff. A few members started spamming people saying ’go to tattle‘, and then tattle was born.)

Apr 17, 2023
I was banned a few years ago for mentioning an influencer. Who apparently wasn’t to be mentioned on the site. No reason why, they have a big following, are public etc. So I emailed and questioned it. Apparently it was because this person is trying to build their following by talking about other influencers, flying on their coattails so to speak.
Anyhoo, I was like how on Earth was I supposed to know not to speak of this person? Is there some announcements I’d missed? Is it anywhere on the site who is not to be spoken about? No. So basically if a mod decided a certain person is not to be spoken of, we’re all supposed to somehow magically know?

Got my ban overturned.

Apr 23, 2023
I made a tattle account and went on the hinch thread and told them all that Tattle ‘Helen’ made money out of the adverts on there the same as instagrammers made money from their accounts, and yet they were slaying people for it, I was blocked and banned for spamming straight away.

It’s so cliquey (on the Hinch thread anyway)
And they only go so far with the berating whereas others threads say what they want, it’s like as the hinch thread is so massive it’s probably semi protected to protect advert income?

You used to be able to message each other privately but they stopped that.. well they did for me … maybe the mods were reading them!

WellJenelle

Apr 16, 2023
I made a tattle account and went on the hinch thread and told them all that Tattle ‘Helen’ made money out of the adverts on there the same as instagrammers made money from their accounts, and yet they were slaying people for it, I was blocked and banned for spamming straight away.

It’s so cliquey (on the Hinch thread anyway)
And they only go so far with the berating whereas others threads say what they want, it’s like as the hinch thread is so massive it’s probably semi protected to protect advert income?

You used to be able to message each other privately but they stopped that.. well they did for me … maybe the mods were reading them!
You can read them as an admin. At least I could when I was admin for a forum years ago.

florrie

May 31, 2023
I don't understand, if tattle admin want to read people's pms then why did they stop allowing them? Wouldn't they turn them on if they wanted to read pms? I think they were turned off years ago

Reactions: Penny-Dreadful64
May 5, 2023

Who is the person who Yel uses in their profile, their avi? It's not them, surely. I thought it was Dorit Kemsley from The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot Robbie
May 5, 2023
Can't stand how the tattlers are over here now asking who is the mod please..they are trying to run this like the run tattle..do off and go back to tattle. We all know who they are in tattle and their names here...sick of them

I came here from Tattle. Not being "allowed" to discuss Beggy Lou was pissing me off. Tattle feels like a primary school now, with Teachers telling us off, putting us in detention, & expelling us if we don't do what they say.