Tattle life forums - tattle everything about tattle!

mythical22

Jul 6, 2023
Dumfries (Scotland)
I was banned a few years ago for mentioning an influencer. Who apparently wasn’t to be mentioned on the site. No reason why, they have a big following, are public etc. So I emailed and questioned it. Apparently it was because this person is trying to build their following by talking about other influencers, flying on their coattails so to speak.
Anyhoo, I was like how on Earth was I supposed to know not to speak of this person? Is there some announcements I’d missed? Is it anywhere on the site who is not to be spoken about? No. So basically if a mod decided a certain person is not to be spoken of, we’re all supposed to somehow magically know?

Got my ban overturned.
How did you get ur ban overturned?

I’m asking because I have recently got banned for spam and bot behaviour detected for asking if anything can be done about the consent pop up ads was was fed up of closing them all the time, my first two posts which were weeks apart from each other and in different threads in the support section got deleted because being a lurker and only reading tattle I can not make new threads and both posts got deleted so I let the matter go

until this week I got annoyed with the pop up ads again popping up seconds after closing them, so I posted in the rant thread asking if anyone else had the same issues with the pop up ads and I was banned soon after and they also banned my back up account which is under a different name and email and have never posted on it.

and emailing tattle about it does nothing, I guess tattle likes to ban people for nothing and I’m glad I found this place as its nice to read without the ads.

Angel Face

May 12, 2023
How did you get ur ban overturned?

I’m asking because I have recently got banned for spam and bot behaviour detected for asking if anything can be done about the consent pop up ads was was fed up of closing them all the time, my first two posts which were weeks apart from each other and in different threads in the support section got deleted because being a lurker and only reading tattle I can not make new threads and both posts got deleted so I let the matter go

until this week I got annoyed with the pop up ads again popping up seconds after closing them, so I posted in the rant thread asking if anyone else had the same issues with the pop up ads and I was banned soon after and they also banned my back up account which is under a different name and email and have never posted on it.

and emailing tattle about it does nothing, I guess tattle likes to ban people for nothing and I’m glad I found this place as its nice to read without the ads.

They only unban people they like, as for emailing pffft she picks and chooses who is worthy of a response

coort

Jul 7, 2023
I think running multiple accounts will get people marked as spam. I think they're strict and don't allow people to have backup accounts.

Cloud_Storm

Sep 1, 2023
Tattle is the most frustrating website I have ever came across.

I was a long term VIP member but I got banned for simply having a minor opinion. They throw warnings around for silly things while others get away with saying the most awful things.

Not to mention closing for registrations time and time again. I believe they opened it and closed it again pretty quickly. It’s a gossip site. Why so exclusive!?

Rant over 😂

cuterequirement

Sep 10, 2023
Did tattle stop new people registering? What's with the Gmail stuff? I didn't know any of this?

Hello all, I've just found this forum and I'm delighted to be here!
Hey

Do you have a Tattle Account? If so are you allowed to generate referral code so other members can join?

Mertle

Sep 19, 2023
I've tried to log into Tattle and received a message saying Account Disabled. Is this a ban? My post, which has also been deleted, was very tame especially when you see what gets posted.

Angel Face

May 12, 2023
I've tried to log into Tattle and received a message saying Account Disabled. Is this a ban? My post, which has also been deleted, was very tame especially when you see what gets posted.
Yes pretty much. They can get rid of you in two ways, ‘disable’ your account (usually only for a week but they can set in a stupid number so you’ll never get access to it) and an outright ban. I’ve had both 🤣

Mertle

Sep 19, 2023
That's nuts. I've been on there since 2019 - mainly lurking or liking posts. Today I made a comment about an earlier thread having some hideous comments and that it had put me off tattle and made me question why I was there. That's pretty tame compared to the majority of posts.

• Haha
Reactions: heavymetq

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
That's nuts. I've been on there since 2019 - mainly lurking or liking posts. Today I made a comment about an earlier thread having some hideous comments and that it had put me off tattle and made me question why I was there. That's pretty tame compared to the majority of posts.
That will be why, they won’t accept any form of criticism! Is it monitored via bots because I don’t know how they manage to keep on top of it all, considering how many threads etc are on there? I’ve had many warnings & posts deleted for “trying to moderate” the thread when I’ve only given my opinion. Fools :rolleyes:

cuterequirement

Sep 10, 2023
That will be why, they won’t accept any form of criticism! Is it monitored via bots because I don’t know how they manage to keep on top of it all, considering how many threads etc are on there? I’ve had many warnings & posts deleted for “trying to moderate” the thread when I’ve only given my opinion. Fools :rolleyes:
that's crazy Loll I pretty much click on that register button a billion times

Angel Face

May 12, 2023
Did anyone see that documentary, Olivia Atwood vs the Trolls? Apparently tattle was mentioned on it. It’s on itv2 now.

Apr 16, 2023
Still there for me, have a look on ITV X app if you have it. Apparently she went to the owner of Tattle’s house (or something along those lines). I’m not sure I buy that but there we go!
That trolls_unmasked on IG has gone to level crazy unhinged and found the house on Google maps. She is worse than all tattlers combined with the lengths she will go to fox people for having an opinion.