Tattle life forums - tattle everything about tattle!

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I'm an outsider and think its boring and driving people away, yes its busier but not in a good way as it seems to be the same one or two people with many accounts.

I was in "The Great Forum Wars" ;) back in the day between digital spy, DSU (DTV), bitchfest and a few other smaller forums. it was an absolute blast but killed Digital Spy, just like these idiots will kill Tattle and every forum that talks about Tattle.

I would just like tattle to change, not kill it
oh I’m laughing from the perspective of having no involvement / desire to be involved. It’s just all so silly and childish is fascinating to witness. I wrote one comment and someone accused me of being someone with 10 accounts involved in some complex web of lies. Do none of them work?

elga

Nov 25, 2023
Alice recruited Tattlers Unmasked to dox her. There are screenshots of their PM’s which TU were silly enough to include on their reveal.
That makes it sound like TU can take requests to find someone out when they can't. The only person that can get doxxed is someone that gives away their identity. Which sounds like some people did in a private group.
TU has a pretty low IQ.

elga

Nov 25, 2023
I'm an outsider and think its boring and driving people away, yes its busier but not in a good way as it seems to be the same one or two people with many accounts.

I was in "The Great Forum Wars" ;) back in the day between digital spy, DSU (DTV), bitchfest and a few other smaller forums. it was an absolute blast but killed Digital Spy, just like these idiots will kill Tattle and every forum that talks about Tattle.

I would just like tattle to change, not kill it
Ha yes I remember that! Was on digital spy until they closed all the messageboards that I used and moved to tattle.

Poppet

Dec 23, 2023
Ha yes I remember that! Was on digital spy until they closed all the messageboards that I used and moved to tattle.

Yes me too. but it certainly went downhill with the forum wars that were long before then. people changed how they spoke what they spoke about, some played to an audience etc and for those who knew nothing about what was going on in other forums it must have been off-putting then the good posters stopped posting, leaving the place to geeks, the pedantic and trolls.

Still has a place in my heart, as made many friends there some I'm still friends with even now. its was an amazing place when I joined in 2004

sheri

Mar 7, 2024
oh I’m laughing from the perspective of having no involvement / desire to be involved. It’s just all so silly and childish is fascinating to witness. I wrote one comment and someone accused me of being someone with 10 accounts involved in some complex web of lies. Do none of them work?
It's all a bit awkward because the person that doxxed them is still winning by making them so very paranoid that they're convinced this person is every other person that's not in their private group 😬.

Btw I'm 100% certain you are one of their 20 accounts 🤪😆

Mar 1, 2024
@sheri seriously stfu now. You sound like a broken record. Move on.
Why are you so obsessed with them, if you know stuff spit it out or are you full of 💩.

Do you want to be apart of their “secret” Wattsapp group or something is that your problem? Or is it because they got one and you didn’t on your Christmas thread on tattle?

Just Let it go you’re giving off stalker vibes now glitter, whoops I mean Orla, s I mean sea layer oh damn wrong name again. Sorry Sheri. 🤪🤪

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 1244
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
It's all a bit awkward because the person that doxxed them is still winning by making them so very paranoid that they're convinced this person is every other person that's not in their private group 😬.

Btw I'm 100% certain you are one of their 20 accounts 🤪😆
Haha so you’re also paranoid! This is why people should stick to just chatting about the topic they came to a chat forum for.

sheri

Mar 7, 2024
Just Let it go you’re giving off stalker vibes now glitter, whoops I mean Orla, s I mean sea layer oh damn wrong name again. Sorry Sheri. 🤪🤪
You're not exactly trying to let it go yourself.

You tell me to stfu and then next want me to spit it out.

If you haven't figured it all out by now, maybe you never will.

Orla isn't sea layer / glitterballs. It's who they're trying to pin it on.

And I'll leave it at that as even though you're being unnecessarily rude I think there's a reason you're taking this stance.

Haha so you’re also paranoid!
Ha It was a joke. Kinda funny seeing people that knows nothing about this being called a main player in this Springer (non-)drama for posting on this thread.

Mar 1, 2024
You're not exactly trying to let it go yourself.

You tell me to stfu and then next want me to spit it out.

If you haven't figured it all out by now, maybe you never will.

Orla isn't sea layer / glitterballs. It's who they're trying to pin it on.

And I'll leave it at that as even though you're being unnecessarily rude I think there's a reason you're taking this stance.

Ha It was a joke. Kinda funny seeing people that knows nothing about this being called a main player in this Springer (non-)drama for posting on this thread.
Apologies if I come across as rude but all of this is getting tiresome now. You think people are done talking about this s show then someone brings it back up. I don’t see the point of it. What is there to gain from it?

Last thing. There is no reason for me taking a stance I’m just fed up of hearing about it that’s all.

PinkyGirl

Mar 3, 2024
I have no
Tattle mods are defo threatened by Commenters, any time a tat shares a screenshot post, from here, or gives this site a mention.....they delete it and members have actually been warned they will be kicked off if they continue.
They should have a word with some of their commenters. We can’t comment on the Tiktok threads on Tattle but they’ve been able to come here and comment on the same TT threads here. They are now over there giving their opinion of what they think of us but we are unable to reply. They are saying it’s more bitchy on here, well then stay on Tattle and leave us to it. They complain when people take stuff from there but they are quite happy to screenshot and take stuff off the threads here because someone new in the know has started posting here who can’t do it over there so they are taking and using this new information

One of them (I won’t name because she hasn’t named me) is saying someone claims to know some Tattlers and is trying to out them. Let’s get it right, I answered a comment asking if anyone knew who any of them are and I said while I was a Tattler I worked out who two of them were and that information (without giving anything away) was enough for me to find out who ONE of their husbands was and where he worked. I would never reveal that but I think it’s abit rich going over there telling everybody and now they are all saying it’s rubbish. Sorry but it isn’t, I know and I also know one of them was taking it off Tattle to someone else on another platform.

Top tip Tattlers - remember to remove your profile picture when screenshotting and don’t use the same photos on other social media. It’s not hard to find you

Reactions: gomiblog
Mar 1, 2024
I have no

They should have a word with some of their commenters. We can’t comment on the Tiktok threads on Tattle but they’ve been able to come here and comment on the same TT threads here. They are now over there giving their opinion of what they think of us but we are unable to reply. They are saying it’s more bitchy on here, well then stay on Tattle and leave us to it. They complain when people take stuff from there but they are quite happy to screenshot and take stuff off the threads here because someone new in the know has started posting here who can’t do it over there so they are taking and using this new information

One of them (I won’t name because she hasn’t named me) is saying someone claims to know some Tattlers and is trying to out them. Let’s get it right, I answered a comment asking if anyone knew who any of them are and I said while I was a Tattler I worked out who two of them were and that information (without giving anything away) was enough for me to find out who ONE of their husbands was and where he worked. I would never reveal that but I think it’s abit rich going over there telling everybody and now they are all saying it’s rubbish. Sorry but it isn’t, I know and I also know one of them was taking it off Tattle to someone else on another platform.

Top tip Tattlers - remember to remove your profile picture when screenshotting and don’t use the same photos on other social media. It’s not hard to find you
Can someone explain why people aren’t allowed? I’m not on tattle so I don’t know what’s what. I didn’t even know there was a TT Thread.

PinkyGirl

Mar 3, 2024
Can someone explain why people aren’t allowed? I’m not on tattle so I don’t know what’s what. I didn’t even know there was a TT Thread.
Unless you were on Tattle before a certain date then they won’t allow anyone to comment on the Tiktok threads. I think they were getting out of hand? I deleted my account so not sure if it’s still the case but they aren’t allowing new people to join the whole site.

Reactions: Devil wears Nada

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Tbh the tattle people sharing their life, their problems etc and seeking support from each other in my opinion is not a bad thing it shows that they are genuine people, not the “trolls” that they and us are perceived to be just for daring to call out someone’s 💩 lies.

I don’t find it takes up loads of the thread I’ll happily just skip through the section but how they all come together is something to admired not tarnished in my opinion.
They was nothing but respectful when they came over here I know they have since aired an opinion of feeling more comfortable on T which is fair enough they are used to each other and their own website.
They have said we are a nice bunch! So nothing really bad about us that I’ve seen.

Each to their own, let’s face it we’d go to the mothership that is T if we could 😂

PinkyGirl

Mar 3, 2024
Obsessed much? How many screenshots is it now? As you have joined this forum MrsTurnerReturns, why not reply to my comments here if you have a problem? Rather stick with the pack mentality on Tattle, ooh you’re hard

7FB6CEB7-540A-4A5B-A84D-DDEBE34C1C71.jpeg

PinkyGirl

Mar 3, 2024
Tbh the tattle people sharing their life, their problems etc and seeking support from each other in my opinion is not a bad thing it shows that they are genuine people, not the “trolls” that they and us are perceived to be just for daring to call out someone’s 💩 lies.

I don’t find it takes up loads of the thread I’ll happily just skip through the section but how they all come together is something to admired not tarnished in my opinion.
They was nothing but respectful when they came over here I know they have since aired an opinion of feeling more comfortable on T which is fair enough they are used to each other and their own website.
They have said we are a nice bunch! So nothing really bad about us that I’ve seen.

Each to their own, let’s face it we’d go to the mothership that is T if we could 😂
I left the Mothership 🤪🤪🤪 They were respectful when they came over, but it’s not respectful taking what someone has said here and showing that username to everyone on Tattle. I did not mention MrsTurnerReturns but she’s screenshotted my name so it’s fair game.

I comment here only. Tattle have now taken it upon themselves to discuss me because they don’t like what I’ve said. I ignore people if I don’t like them (Tattlers who have come over here there is a block button to ignore me) Intelligent people would respond directly here to my posts if they have a problem with what I’ve said but instead they are mass bullying me over there. I’m not here to make friends and derail snark threads with irrelevant personal stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: cracker jack

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I left the Mothership 🤪🤪🤪

I comment here only. Tattle have now taken it upon themselves to discuss me because they don’t like what I’ve said. I ignore people if I don’t like them (Tattlers who have come over here there is a block button to ignore me) Intelligent people would respond directly here to my posts if they have a problem with what I’ve said but instead they are mass bullying me over there. I’m not here to make friends and derail snark threads with irrelevant personal stuff.
I’ve seen the posts you are referring too and I don’t think they have blasted you there’s like 3/4 posts but if you feel the way you do you’re well within your rights too.

I’m not here to fight anyone’s battles for them! X

PinkyGirl

Mar 3, 2024
I’ve seen the posts you are referring too and I don’t think they have blasted you there’s like 3/4 posts but if you feel the way you do you’re well within your rights too.

I’m not here to fight anyone’s battles for them! X
Thank You, I appreciate that.

I just don’t think they should be screenshotting my comments from here on a Tattle thread about TikTokers.

Mar 8, 2024
Obsessed much? How many screenshots is it now? As you have joined this forum MrsTurnerReturns, why not reply to my comments here if you have a problem? Rather stick with the pack mentality on Tattle, ooh you’re hard

7FB6CEB7-540A-4A5B-A84D-DDEBE34C1C71.jpeg
Everyone can read each thread, every post and judge for themselves on if you are being bullied, or not. I have no need to screenshot your posts again. It was purely to illustrate a point and also to show facts rather than judge on hearsay or personal opinion so everyone on our thread was able to read it and form their own opinion. There was no malice. Hence why us tattlers are probably so protective over the space we have created. Apologies if you are upset by anything I personally have written. I have no need to reply to you but I have out of respect and I wish you well.