Tattle life forums - tattle everything about tattle!

Popsicle

Feb 29, 2024
I don’t like Tattle. Some of the comments in there are absolutely disgusting. I’m surprised it’s not been shut down.
At least on here we only call out the wronguns. On Tattle I sense a lot of jealousy of those who are doing well.
The TikTok threads are particularly bad for this, especially now they are locked to new members. It’s literally a handful of people that watch a persons every move for years yet claims that they aren’t jealous or obsessed. It always makes me laugh when they claim they have full time jobs/perfect family lives yet spend all day everyday scrutinising people as a hobby.

Beanflicker

Mar 4, 2024
The TikTok threads are particularly bad for this, especially now they are locked to new members. It’s literally a handful of people that watch a persons every move for years yet claims that they aren’t jealous or obsessed. It always makes me laugh when they claim they have full time jobs/perfect family lives yet spend all day everyday scrutinising people as a hobby.

I only read one Tik Tok thread and that’s Nanna Bea. To be fair she deserves it. I used to love watching her until I found out all her nasty replies to people via the tattle thread. I followed on Instagram and never read the comments, but I think they are worse on Tik Tok.

Popsicle

Feb 29, 2024
I only read one Tik Tok thread and that’s Nanna Bea. To be fair she deserves it. I used to love watching her until I found out all her nasty replies to people via the tattle thread. I followed on Instagram and never read the comments, but I think they are worse on Tik Tok.
Have a look at some of the others honestly it’s so weird, they have been obsessing over the same people they “hate” for years.

Nana Beas thread isn’t that bad in comparison to some of the others. She is a nasty old toad, I do laugh at her pissed up replies though 😂

Apr 25, 2024
UK
I don’t like Sazza25 She’s on Aimee’s (thissinglemama) TL thread. She had a lot to say about those of us on Aimee’s thread on here. There was abit of arguing on the thread last week and some of the Tattlers went back over there calling us feral etc. Sazza25 referred to us all as ‘Bellends’

I’ve just caught up on there from last night and Sazza25 has actually said “The whole free Palestine thing is boring now” 👇

Absolutely disgusting, who’s the bellend now Sazza25

Attachments

• 4E453404-00D8-44EA-A8F0-128975A4ECE2.jpeg
    4E453404-00D8-44EA-A8F0-128975A4ECE2.jpeg
    213.4 KB · Views: 94
  • 9050CFD8-C707-46A3-AD69-52683592D4B7.jpeg
    9050CFD8-C707-46A3-AD69-52683592D4B7.jpeg
    113.9 KB · Views: 100
Reactions: Fickle lemon
Mar 8, 2024
I don’t like Sazza25 She’s on Aimee’s (thissinglemama) TL thread. She had a lot to say about those of us on Aimee’s thread on here. There was abit of arguing on the thread last week and some of the Tattlers went back over there calling us feral etc. Sazza25 referred to us all as ‘Bellends’

I’ve just caught up on there from last night and Sazza25 has actually said “The whole free Palestine thing is boring now” 👇

Absolutely disgusting, who’s the bellend now Sazza25
Hope you are ok ? 😕🩷

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 3406

Golden Spy

May 17, 2024
London
I did have to laugh at tattle all saying rip to Mrs Hinch’s Dad and locking the thread out of respect. They have obsessed over her and her family for years.
That thread goes way beyond just having an opinion on an influencer. Saying she should step away from Instagram permanently as that is what her dad would want. How would they know what her Dad would want?

MrsO

Apr 9, 2024
Fllintshire
I like tattle too, but joined too late in order to post on the TikTok section. It’s always entertaining to read and they have an amazing psychic ability to predict what shameless mama is going to do next 😂 they seem like a good bunch of lasses and very supportive of each other with is lovely to see. If any of you see this, you’re all brill and have kept me busy catching up on your posts! It’s been on fire these past few days 👍🏼👌🏼🤣
Thank you TillyLou your lovely comments have made my day love from a Tattler ! I work permanent nights and i always have a good giggle reading fellow Tattlers comments 👍🏻😘

• Love
Reactions: TillyLou