War Explosion GIF

Me after Iv wrecked this thread because I will not be controlled

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Don’t enjoy my updates then your loss
I don't know why people always jump on at the New members, we was all new at some point ffs.
Simple give them a chance or ingore it's not that hard. 😫
It's an open forum any1 can read & its not like your spilling your deepest darkest secrets, where you need to be suss πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I don't know why people always jump on at the New members, we was all new at some point ffs.
It's an open forum any1 can read & its not like your spilling your deepest darkest secrets, where you need to be suss πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
I like new members, loving @The man with no name , slotted right in. We've had a few new members over the past week and they're great.

MrStarMix

Apr 7, 2024
All around the Universe
Thank you - it really isn’t that deep I’m not suss πŸ˜‚

Nah, I’m cool with new members, there’s been a few recently. This one came in and acted like they were always posting. I can’t explain it, comes across very suspicious. Feels like someone trying to be one of us to get updates for someone

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
I'm loving the newbies! Just one or two come on acting like a t and gets my back up.

Guess we all can't be friends 🀣🀣🀣

Edit: I was a newbie not long ago. And I tried not to be a t when I arrived.

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Right fers I'm off to TRY get some sleep since there doesn't look like much will be happening tonight anyways. πŸ™ƒ
Tomorrow is a new day. Hopefully some fresh drama away from the racism row.
Also gonna try changing my tiktok algorithm tomorrow & see if I kind find any DECENT FRESH Drama , as watching alcoholics slowly dribbling away infront if tbe camera 12hours a day ain't fulfilling my drama needs no more.

Night All πŸŒ™