TEAM COMMENT CAFE 🤎🤎🤎

It just annoys me. One person who I’ve just watched being told “thank you for your live tonight” and she was gifted a big gift (nothing like a lion or uni) but there was no awknowledgement or thank you!

Ungrateful kents!!
It annoys me that it’s people that just sit there expecting it. They just battle, what entertainment are we getting? Or they’re just dreadful people and I feel it’s unjust them being rewarded

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Same for @The man with no name , slotted right in
Suspicious Season 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation
No one is slotting me !!

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Morning all.
Had to skip out of Zacs, trying to crawl up the ass of Jeffrey Star (apparent why he's backtracked on his previously mentioned 'friends on and off the app')
Hopped to Pearl's, she's had an already pissed Madhatter in - birds of a feather and all that.
Wonder what stance she's taking today? The feel sorry for me, or the say anything and I'll smash your face in.
Brace yourselves for another wild and 'wonderful' week

Feb 27, 2024
Update - Red will be apparently addressing the pearl situation at 10. Pearl is now saying all of her friends - red, luke, miss j, eq have called her out and said it was wrong?
Funny... wasn't the impression we got from the constant box diving press conferences the day after 🤔
Pearl also telling everyone to leave Toby alone. Absolutely not! Birds of a feather and all that. Let’s also not forget the racist Facebook posts Miss Red made

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Afternoon everyone..
Been a busy morning but ive caught bits of tbe red show, actually shocked she addressed tbe Pearl situation I didn't think that would happen.😫🤣
Where's ecery1 @?? And please don't say angie, I have just seen she's doing ANOTHER racism debate 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️I just can't with that woman

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
It's the demanding people move threads to talk about the same stuff we already talk about on an already popular thread. Because there's people you don't like on the other one and that you find it difficult to keep up. But you expect people to come over if they don't know if you like them or not? To only speak about people on your list? It seems counterproductive. I just don't have the time to talk about the same things on two threads because you've demanded it.
I did NOT Demand anything !!. I simply said I'd made a few thread that's it. Ffs
As for the "list" it was pointed out by some1 earlier that Admin ask for the creators names & @s to be put on the thread so that's exactly what I was doing by making the list!!

And what I'm meant to agree & like every persons comments on a thread?

Sorry but I have my own mind & I actually have morals too. While I'm all for having a laugh & joke Certain things I don't like & certain members are on my ingore list as I don't like or want to associate with the likes of plm members that have Been in the thread.
I'm not expecting everyone to hop ship & forget the other forum. But I like the idea of a fresh one & I had a few Messages from others last night Saying they also liked the idea.
Go where you like I'm NOT asking you or demanding you do anything...

• Love
Reactions: Roxy Mitchell