TEAM COMMENT CAFE 🤎🤎🤎

Apr 3, 2024
england

Ohhh it's kicking off all over the App.
Touraine calling out MT As a racist & SAYS shes coming for ALL the big creators aka dg, red, tony. Pearl &, mt , but MT response is that Tourainne is hompobic ...
I can't keep up with it All.
But Well done Cassie for saying your bit I'm the box totally agree 👍 👏👏
Taurine is going live at 7pm apparently 😳

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
I quite enjoyed going live when you guys came in it was funny! Opps, a personal comment, naughty me!
do it I don't care anymore if you wanna talk personal talk personal we ALL Need to rant sometimes & my rant tonight is I've just tried & failed badly to cut my digs hair ONG 😭😭😭 IVE BEEN BITEN IN ABOUT 6PLACES the little bastard. Only trying to tidy him up... dam fing dogs 😭😭

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Still indistinguishable from Angies thread.
John Lewis Lol GIF by Waitrose & Partners

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Morning huws you today?
Just trying to catch up on all tbe drama from yesterday but I'm really starting to get to tbe point where I no longer ece want to open tiktok.its the same shirty behaviour from creators everyday.
Just its never called out if they're part of a certain group 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Bey your glad you left tiktok now ? 🤣🤣😭

Mar 16, 2024
London
Morning huws you today?
Just trying to catch up on all tbe drama from yesterday but I'm really starting to get to tbe point where I no longer ece want to open tiktok.its the same shirty behaviour from creators everyday.
Just its never called out if they're part of a certain group 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Bey your glad you left tiktok now ? 🤣🤣😭
Yeah I am, though sometimes I get a bit bored, reading up on here does remind me that I am not really missing much just same old s.
Hubby is in office today so I need to keep busy.

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town

Ohhh it's kicking off all over the App.
Touraine calling out MT As a racist & SAYS shes coming for ALL the big creators aka dg, red, tony. Pearl &, mt , but MT response is that Tourainne is hompobic ...
I can't keep up with it All.
But Well done Cassie for saying your bit I'm the box totally agree 👍 👏👏
But she won’t call out the Red Dwarf?? Consistency is everything

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Yeah I am, though sometimes I get a bit bored, reading up on here does remind me that I am not really missing much just same old s.
Hubby is in office today so I need to keep busy.
It really is, same s everyday just a different storyline & gang up.
To think this is actually started as & still is an app meant for children. Is the worrying factor in everything's that's being played out 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: MB_Stands_With_You
Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Ohhh alex is live defending Red, saying her addys been doxed & miss red & Pearl have bad mental health blah blah blah .... SAYING SHES not coming back.
UMMM WHAT ABOUT THE CREATORS WHO MISS RED TARGETS EVERYDAY ON HER PLATFORM ??
WHAT ABOUT THEIR MENTAL HEALTH ??
DOES THAT NOT MATTER BECAUSE ITS FYP SHOW & OPINIONS?!! SO IS THAT NOT THE SAME ??
ohh the double standards & hypocrisy on this app is unreal .... didn't expect nothing else from Alex hes so far up miss reds atsehole it's unreal.🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️