TEAM COMMENT CAFE 🤎🤎🤎

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I did NOT Demand anything !!. I simply said I'd made a few thread that's it. Ffs
As for the "list" it was pointed out by some1 earlier that Admin ask for the creators names & @s to be put on the thread so that's exactly what I was doing by making the list!!

And what I'm meant to agree & like every persons comments on a thread?

Sorry but I have my own mind & I actually have morals too. While I'm all for having a laugh & joke Certain things I don't like & certain members are on my ingore list as I don't like or want to associate with the likes of plm members that have Been in the thread.
I'm not expecting everyone to hop ship & forget the other forum. But I like the idea of a fresh one & I had a few Messages from others last night Saying they also liked the idea.
Go where you like I'm NOT asking you or demanding you do anything...
You simply click ignore. They can also find this thread and comment. This isn't a private thread. And respectfully suck your mum 🙂

Damsel

Mar 13, 2024
Narnia
What was he saying ??
Eating a banana on screen calling everyone cheeky monkeys, saying he will never forget what happened to Lee rigby, referring to the black community as them and white as us by saying I think it’s them who caused this not us, saying his not surprised if there’s a March about this, talking about people pulling the race card, saying he will say what he wants when he wants, the list goes on

Feb 27, 2024
Eating a banana on screen calling everyone cheeky monkeys, saying he will never forget what happened to Lee rigby, referring to the black community as them and white as us by saying I think it’s them who caused this not us, saying his not surprised if there’s a March about this, talking about people pulling the race card, saying he will say what he wants when he wants, the list goes on
Another one of Luke’s friends!

Reactions: Damsel

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Told them about reds racist comments etc the posters

Attachments

• IMG_7929.png
    IMG_7929.png
    335.7 KB · Views: 36
Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Wow just wow I have no words. But u guess he will also get away with it as he's in the luke/red gang ... double standards on this app are unreal 😡

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I did NOT Demand anything !!. I simply said I'd made a few thread that's it. Ffs
As for the "list" it was pointed out by some1 earlier that Admin ask for the creators names & @s to be put on the thread so that's exactly what I was doing by making the list!!

And what I'm meant to agree & like every persons comments on a thread?

Sorry but I have my own mind & I actually have morals too. While I'm all for having a laugh & joke Certain things I don't like & certain members are on my ingore list as I don't like or want to associate with the likes of plm members that have Been in the thread.
I'm not expecting everyone to hop ship & forget the other forum. But I like the idea of a fresh one & I had a few Messages from others last night Saying they also liked the idea.
Go where you like I'm NOT asking you or demanding you do anything...
You cant tell who has ignored you - so if i am someone on your ignore list, i can still come here and write, so i see what they are saying that it doesnt make sense, how will the people you dont like know they cant write here? Like if one of them wrote here would you say please dont? and if they were on ignore then you wouldnt see anyway so in my head im like whats the difference.
does that makes sense? x